Dontos sleeping one off....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Dontos sleeping one off.... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:06 pm
    ----
After a hard day of restoring vehicles, our man Dontos curls up on his favorite bed for a quick nap to re-charge his batteries.

#2: Re: Dontos sleeping one off.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:35 pm
    ----
Jeff

A break in the action, 1st AT Ontos in Hue, TET 68. The Driver rests while OCs discuss next actions, to the right of the vehicle.

I have had contact with 2 of the 3 individuals in this photo....

Don

#3: Re: Dontos sleeping one off.... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:38 pm
    ----
Then you must be familiar with this photo, it was on the same site.

#4: Re: Dontos sleeping one off.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:15 am
    ----
Vic Chu Lai, May 1965: An Ontos of 3rd AT, proceeds up the beach following landing in RSVN.

Hows that?
Don

#5: Re: Dontos sleeping one off.... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:35 am
    ----
Well, you are, "'MR KNOW-IT-ALL!!'" I plan to try and check out the M1's on post tomorrow with my son Jeffrey. You seem to be very knowledgable on them so I hope to get some input from you on there serial numbers and features.

#6: Re: Dontos sleeping one off.... Author: 68BarracudaLocation: Ridgecrest Ca. (China Lake NAWC) PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:05 pm
    ----
heh...they don't call him "Dontos" fer nuttin!

#7: Re: Dontos sleeping one off.... Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:39 am
    ----
i will say that after meeting him and the gang from afvnews d/group, with all the he has going on, he deserves it.

he's not taking a nap, he is just performing his after-operation preventive maintenance checks and services (his DA form 2404 is within easy reach).

-> AFV News Discussion Board