Heads Up for the modellers at this D.G.
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Heads Up for the modellers at this D.G. Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:57 pm
    ----
Hi Folks!

For those who don't visit the Officer's Club over on the Community Forums much, if at all, I would suggest you stop by and read a post titled "Bad news for modellers". Sad

Spot Report!
Sgt, Scouts Out! Confused

#2: Re: Heads Up for the modellers at this D.G. Author: binder001 PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:56 pm
    ----
since I have no idea what the "officers' club" is, or where to find it, how about a summary?

#3: Re: Heads Up for the modellers at this D.G. Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:06 pm
    ----
Here's a link:

www.com-central.net/in...pic&t=4816

Neil

#4: Re: Heads Up for the modellers at this D.G. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:46 am
    ----
- binder001
since I have no idea what the "officers' club" is, or where to find it, how about a summary?

The Officers Club is another discussion group on this site at the same level in 'Community Forums'

#5: Re: Heads Up for the modellers at this D.G. Author: binder001 PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:22 pm
    ----
Thanks for the link. Yes, I'm sorry to see Airfix go down again. I still enjoy 1/32nd scale, so I use the Multipose figures quite a bit! I was hoping that they might last to re-release the 17-pounder in 1/32nd. That looked like a nice model!

Gary

-> AFV News Discussion Board