Hand Carved Wooden Airplanes!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hand Carved Wooden Airplanes! Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:57 pm
    ----
I went to a small town here in Virginia today in which the whole town and then some is converted to a large flea market every Labor Day weekend. It is by far the biggest flea market in the Southeastern US and if you need it, want it, or don't want it you can find it there with enough time and walking to find it....lol! I went into one tent there to find the most incredible hand carved airplanes, helos, tanks, cars and more. The website that I'm about to give ya'll has pics of most everything they make.....but the pics do NO justice to just how beautifull the detail is in these models. The models have seats, guns,
antennas and more that can't be seen in the pics on the website. I just thought these might make a great gift to someone or yourself and I had to share....enjoy!

www.christianshoppersn...category=8

#2: Re: Hand Carved Wooden Airplanes! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:24 pm
    ----
I saw some of those at a stall in Coquitlam centre. Nothing special really, cause I saw an f-5 labled as an f-111 on the site Confused

#3: Re: Hand Carved Wooden Airplanes! Author: Hangman PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:16 pm
    ----
those things are awesome..thanks for the link Homy!

#4: Re: Hand Carved Wooden Airplanes! Author: Trans_23Location: Chicago, IL PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:48 pm
    ----
Here is another builder. They were at the IFC convention in Denver. I think they are going to be at the Avsim convention in DC also. I will let you now after I get back. Smile

www.warplanes.com

#5: Re: Hand Carved Wooden Airplanes! Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 am
    ----
My main interest is F-105 Thunderchiefs. Seen any wooden models of these?

-> Officer's Club