You're Invited!
-> FS2004

#1: You're Invited! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:49 pm
    ----
It's not the start of the tour, but since it's a holiday here in the states, I thought maybe there might be a few more pilots available to take a shot at one of our flights. I hope to see as many of you as we can fit in the skies on Monday Evening!

All details can be found here:

www.transloadairlines....1157326990

#2: Re: You're Invited! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:50 am
    ----
Thanks Tom and I'm a gather'n the files now...lol

Hope to see some of CC members on this flight too...:wink:

#3: Re: You're Invited! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:42 pm
    ----
when is it ?? any reasonable time for us from this end to join? or will it be a night thing for us here ?

fled
Cool

#4: Re: You're Invited! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:53 pm
    ----
Have been trying to find time to get on a Sunday flight with CC for awhile now, would love to hop in tonight, will do my best to squeeze in there. This flight is right around my old neck of the woods, should be a blast!

#5: Re: You're Invited! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:14 pm
    ----
Fled - it's pretty late your time, 8PM Estern Daylight time. I think there's a 6 hour difference between us, which would put the flight at 2AM your time. Our Sunday morning flights are right up your alley though. If I'm right about the difference, 10AM EDT would be 4PM your time. Those are usually about two hours.

#6: Re: You're Invited! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:21 pm
    ----
AH !! rgr Tom.

that is a wee bit to late for me, I'll try and catch yer other flight .......

have fun !

fled
Cool

#7: Re: You're Invited! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:48 pm
    ----
Just downloaded the aircraft and flightplan information and looks like I will be able to join you fine gentlemen.

#8: Re: You're Invited! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:34 am
    ----
I was pleasently surprised to see a FANTASTIC turnout! Thanks guys! My best shot was right before Lazyeight got up to the line, but that line was so long I couldn't get everyone in one shot anyway! Mr. Green

#9: Re: You're Invited! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:14 am
    ----
That was a cool little flight and a really great seaplane to do it in... enjoyed the company as well, thanks for the invite!

A few shots, although I joined a bit late for T/O time.....

Hey Hunt, check your forward-right landing gear in the above shot.....did your plane stub a toe on landing? Looks like it's going "Owww...owwww...owww!"

#10: Re: You're Invited! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:05 am
    ----
I had hydraulics installed earlier in the day, it's the hip-hop - low rider version, haha.

With all the drama surrounding me I am suprised I came out of that as unscathed as it appears! I got the kid off my leg and noticed I was 10 feet above the ground and at 60 knots near stall, and still pretty far out from touchdown! - When I got back to the CPU earlier in the flight I looked back to see where you were Stoop and saw you a few feet off my tail. Great shot.

It was a great flight, glad to get some stick time finally with the CC and Transload crew! Thanks for the invite again, Tom.

#11: Re: You're Invited! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:30 am
    ----
Any time gents! BTW, we've noticed that glitch with the 208 before. My guess is that FS only transmits data for the first three contact points, and the rest get ignored, left in their default state.

#12: Re: You're Invited! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:36 am
    ----
It was a fun flight for sure! Thanks Tom for the invitation and the new seaplane is a nice ride! Twin TurboProps....:D

I'd like to do more of these, but I have meetings to attend most Monday evenings so I'll slip in when I can...:wink:

-> FS2004