1/8th Scale Challenger
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: 1/8th Scale Challenger Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:10 pm
    ----
Hi guys i'm from the officers club, i have been flying radio controled planes for the last 7 yrs, although fun, i am thinking of moving over to something a little harder to destroy, i spotted these tanks and was wondering if any of your model guys have dealt with or know anything about them, links would be apreciated, i live in the UK and know of one dealer over here. i'm not looking at pure scale, stand off models can be fine, i also read somewhere these can be fitted with paintball systems, basicly i'm looking for fun not hard work building. any help?

thanks Ban:
www.backyardarmor.com/...m#ORDERING

www.mark-1-tank.co.uk/...ger-2.html

#2: Re: 1/8th Scale Challenger Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:48 am
    ----
OK i'm no tank expert but this looks pretty good to me, so far this is what i have in mind, www.tregalic.co.uk/tan...c.php?t=51 but any help appreciated as i have a few months to decide while ebaying my rc planes n helos.. plus this tanks not in full production yet so i got time to save n hide price from mrs lol......

#3: Re: 1/8th Scale Challenger Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:58 am
    ----
OMG, I think I felt a nibble here! Help Banshee out, I know there's some bitchin' RC kits out there ready to rock n'roll from other sites, some with awesome sounds an' stuff.....(do you have a cat, Banshee? Twisted Evil )

#4: Re: 1/8th Scale Challenger Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:56 pm
    ----
Hi Shadow Banshee! Hi Doug! Hi Folks!

Just wanted to say welcome to the get down in the dirt and the muddy side of military hardware world of fun. Razz My U-control flying time was a grand total of about 15 seconds. Crying or Very sad After that I move over to world of plastic kits.

Never got into the RC part of things, but from what little I have seen and read about, looks like it is lot of fun. At the end day, you may need to find a wash rack, but least your AFV will be in one, working, piece.

Good Luck, have fun playing IN the mud.

Sgt, Scouts out! Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board