USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28, 29, 30  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#151: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Register Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 am
    ----
thanks Lesley

I wasn't aware of that move, but I think there will be a lot of armour moved the next three years with al the closings of those units.

Michel

#152: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 pm
    ----
Neil,
The following link details the move of one of the New Jersey M60's. I found it over on the SteelSoldiers forum.

www.app.com/article/20...n+in+Brick

#153: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm
    ----
Thanks Chris - good find!

Neil

#154: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Register Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 pm
    ----
Where is this M53
www.pbase.com/dumrox/i.../113251787
www.pbase.com/dumrox/i.../113251782

from this photo gallery
www.pbase.com/dumrox/m...y&page=all

#155: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Register Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:56 pm
    ----
Updated "Poland AFVs Register" was published today.
"France AFVs register" was also updated this week, but there are only minor changes.

P-O

#156: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm
    ----
The links to USA and Canada registers are broken for me on this page:
the.shadock.free.fr/Registers.html

Massimo

#157: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
The links to USA and Canada registers are broken for me on this page:
the.shadock.free.fr/Registers.html

Massimo

well, I don't remember having published this page...
Am I having memory problems, or what?

Anyway the links have been updated and I added the Belgium AFVs register.
The page is now up-to-date, until a new register is released

P-O

#158: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 am
    ----
well, I don't remember having published this page...
Am I having memory problems, or what?

I had it among my bookmarks Laughing

Massimo

#159: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Register Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:28 pm
    ----
- bialy-r

If you look at the sign in the background of the second pic, it looks like they have repainted the M53 at Anthony Aviation in Fort Lauderdale, FL:

com-central.net/index....ht=anthony

Neil

#160: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Register Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
it looks like they have repainted the M53 at Anthony Aviation in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Camouflage would be correct if the M53 take fire position in the middle of a lake.

But I think you could have right it might be from Anthony Aviation.

#161: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:45 pm
    ----
Okay three for the portugal register (if it exist)

PO, Lisbon, Forto do Bom Successo, M5A1
PO, Lisbon, 2nd Lancer Regiment, M5A1
PO, Lisbon, 2nd Lancer Regiment, Centaur II

#162: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:32 am
    ----
If some-one is planning an Portugal register, try this

www.militaryphotos.net...ead/page26

among the picture's
Panhard ETT Armored Personnel Carrier
75 mm Panhard EBR Armored Car
Crommwell tank
M5A1
M47 Main Battle Tank
M3 Scout Car
M-2 Half-Track
Daimler Dingo Scout Car
Saladin Armored Car

Michel

#163: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Register Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:36 pm
    ----
To Neil:

When can we expect a update of USA Register? Current version is V3.0 12 June 2008 and quite long not updated.

#164: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm
    ----
As I said in the other thread, hopefully in a month or so. There's a lot to go through of course!

Neil

#165: Re: USA (NOW V3.0!), Canada, France and Belgium AFV Registers Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm
    ----
Okay my contact has checked out the new armoury in Las Vegas and there are no monument vehicles there. No idea where the ones at the old armoury went...

-> AFV News Discussion Board