An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work....
-> Officer's Club

#1: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:12 pm
    ----
Wink

www.2girlsandamouse.co...atment.WMA

I think I may soon hear this one being hummed a lot.

Amen, Brothers and Sisters.

#2: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:48 pm
    ----
hehehe thanks Doug but thats not a new song I sing that about everyday in my line of work happens alot so cool Mr. Green

#3: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:26 pm
    ----
haha good song right there... but im not to stressed out on my job to do that...

#4: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:01 pm
    ----
I used to do that flying CFS1.
Particularly if there wuz apes in the room with me.

Sometimes I had "The best of Dean Martin" playing in the background, which is hilarious in a frantic furball.
Wink

#5: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:05 pm
    ----
- Shades
ISometimes I had "The best of Dean Martin" playing in the background, which is hilarious in a frantic furball.
Wink

...and appropriate, if the song happens to be "Volare". Wink

#6: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:19 pm
    ----
lol!

In no particular order, the 10 best Dean Martin songs to dogfight by (the more frantic the dogfight, the funnier it is listening to them):-

Mambo Italiano
Tik-A-Tee, Tik-A-Tay
Pretty Baby
Standing On The Corner (possibly the best ever dogfighting music. lol)
The Sneaky Little Side Of Me
Not Enough Indians
Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On
I Take a Lot Of Pride In What I Am
King of The Road
Bummin' Around

I've found similar entertainment from all of these as the background to other frantic situations (living the toilet seat up usually encourages Deano to make an entrance sooner rather than later).

Incidentally, I'm a Rocker by birth.

#7: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:45 pm
    ----
Dean Who? Shocked

#8: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:14 am
    ----
I'm about to whip somebodies a..
......oh yeah I like it.....

#9: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:51 am
    ----
- sweets
Dean Who?
Tsk tsk, hon.
He was an old crooner and best mates with Frank Who and Sammy Who Jr..

#10: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:15 am
    ----
LOL LOL Man, that's hilarious.

Usually, I play some good ones like Glenn Miller, and then the Luftwaffe songs, ya know, to set the mood.

But then again, sometimes, some good old fashioned 80's heavy metal will do me.

Queen's "And another one bites the dust" is a darn good one to use. Hahahaha.

#11: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:03 am
    ----
how old are u guys?

#12: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:37 am
    ----
oh man funny music to listen to right there while dogfighting shades. always knew you had a screw loose but you just went and cofirmed my suspisions Razz

#13: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:27 pm
    ----
A lady never tells her age. But it should be on the profile.

I was raised by my grandparents and great-grandparents, however. And they're either deceased or in their late 70s. So bascially WWII era raising and late 50s raising for me, despite my apparent "youth"

HAhaha.

#14: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:50 pm
    ----
46 here Ban, though you'd never know it from my boyish good looks.

*bats eyelashes
Wink

#15: Re: An uplifting spiritual for those troubled times at work. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:43 pm
    ----
- Red_Baroness
A lady never tells her age.

Yeah, we're not telling. Wink

-> Officer's Club