New Squadron
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: New Squadron Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:09 pm
    ----
A couple of friends and I are going to start a new squadron. I've finally convince them to invest some money in a game and we chose Il2 FB AEP PF. I'll be signing them up over the next while. This is due to the 92nd's extended inactivity. And I'm going to stay with the 92nd In case this doesnt work out. We will soon be operational, and so I'll update ya'll on our progress over the next while. Now if only one of you could instuct me on my way to getting out own public/private forums Smile

#2: Re: New Squadron Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:41 pm
    ----
good luck Hawk

#3: Re: New Squadron Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:37 pm
    ----
-S-

I tried to start a new Squadron called " RCAF_ Self Abuse Squad " ....no one could find enough time to fly for some reason.....

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#4: Re: New Squadron Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:43 pm
    ----
Good luck Battlehawk. Look for IMS online for some fun!

#5: Re: New Squadron Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:28 am
    ----
Let it be nown that I have decided to name my new squad RCAF 442 (City of Vancouver) Squadron. Our tags in still deciding on, if youve got sugestions, id like em

#6: Re: New Squadron Author: {92}_SteelRain PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:19 am
    ----
Good luck Hawk. If you ever need a bomber pilot, I have returned. I will be busy for a bit, but I am back, alive, well, and looking for some virtual junk to destroy.

#7: Re: New Squadron Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:30 pm
    ----
Wow, Steel, haven't seen you in ages.

#8: Re: New Squadron Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:24 pm
    ----
Well, I'm now recruiting, so I need a bit of help with 'CO' duties so if you want to help with those or just join as 'Enlisted' we'd be happy to have you. But be warned, this aint the top-of-the-line squadron, most of the people I've got interested outside of Com-C didnt even know you could fly on a computer. Just send along a PM to me and I'll 'review' it Smile

#9: Re: New Squadron Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:16 am
    ----
Wow steel! fantastic to hear from you! i assume you are still under the old msn name.. if so get the ventrilo info from warhawk or myself and we can talk!

#10: Re: New Squadron Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:39 am
    ----
Oh yeah, but whenever I try to get on or get info or somthing, you always sigh and get pissed! Wink

#11: Re: New Squadron Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:29 pm
    ----
hey steel!! Whats up man! I haven't seen you in forever. I want to see more of your bike pics. with you and your buddies and stuff. Anyway, I've been wondering about you latetly and finally you popped up. Send me an email at slmaurice @ gmail.com or something sometime.

#12: Re: New Squadron Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:27 pm
    ----
Battlehawk, on behalf of all the Hell Fighters, I would like to welcome the RCAF 442 into the flight sim community.

God speed.

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters