Any one played this one yet?
-> Software

#1: Any one played this one yet? Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:09 am
    ----
www.flyboysgame.com/Do...dDemo.html

My stick has died (RIP stick Crying or Very sad ) but I want to know if anyone has downloaded the free demo for Flyboys - the Game yet.

It looks familiar somehow, like RB and CFS3 had a love child. From the makers of WarBirds.

If anyone's tried it, how does it handle, fly, etc? And I know that you know which planes I'm talkin about. Twisted Evil

I noticed they had Lothar's paint scheme in there. Yeah, that makes me a happy girl, even if they got it partially wrong. Razz

#2: Re: Any one played this one yet? Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:06 am
    ----
www.mgm.com/flyboys/ looks intresting i'll reinstall stick n give it a whirl....

#3: Re: Any one played this one yet? Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:55 pm
    ----
hummmm not so intresting as its a pay to play game, but the movie should be good at least...

#4: Re: Any one played this one yet? Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:26 pm
    ----
ERGH. Pay to play? That stinks. I hate that rotten stuff. So, it's like FighterAce then. Fagheddaboutit.

-> Software