A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you....
-> Officer's Club

#1: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:52 pm
    ----
...you know who you are. Wink ( a word to the unwise )

"Man needed surgery after sex with hedgehog

A Serbian man needed emergency surgery after he had sex with a hedgehog on a witchdoctor's advice.

Zoran Nikolovic, 35, from Belgrade, says the witchdoctor told him it would cure his premature smileyface*.

But he ended up in an operating theatre after the hedgehog's needles left his Johnson* severely lacerated.

A hospital spokesman said: "The animal was apparently unhurt and the patient came off much worse from the encounter. We have managed to repair the damage to his Johnson*."

www.ananova.com/news/s...html?menu=

*because it's the "Officers Club".....apologies in advance to Mr. Johnson.

#2: Re: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:02 pm
    ----
lolol

#3: Re: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:37 pm
    ----
One wonders about some parts of the population one thought they where extint, apparantly they are not.

How daft can one be, really ??

rotflmao!

#4: Re: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:43 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO.... Some people will believe ANYTHING...lol

#5: Re: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you. Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:00 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

I hear that area of the world has a test where a man can learn if his future wife maybe a witch.

1. Weigh the lady in question.
2. Have lady in question set on a broom.
3. Reweigh the lady with broom.
If weight goes up do to the addation of the broom, she is not a witch. Razz
If weight goes down because the broom is holding her up, she is a witch. Crying or Very sad

I guess if that area has witch doctors, then there must also be witchs.

The above is one of those things I came acrossed on the internet. Confused
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#6: Re: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you.... Author: Hangman PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:40 pm
    ----
damn...anybody wanna by a hedgehog????

#7: Re: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:33 pm
    ----
Anyone wanna buy a witch !!!!!!

#8: Re: A word of caution for Bus...well if this applies to you. Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:50 am
    ----
Twisted Evil Oh, I'm not for sale. Sorry! LOL LOL LOL.

Then again, for the right Luftwaffle, I COULD be bought. Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club