Forshame....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Forshame.... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:11 pm
    ----
Anyone notice that the AFV guys are outpacing us! Nothing against them but this Is kinda embaressing

#2: Re: Forshame.... Author: Hangman PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:22 pm
    ----
ummmm...ya think??????...maybe its cause they have one dedicated forum and they are very happy contributing to it...it's something they love to discuss and they don't have to worry about nothing but posting what they like...simple mathematics...

lol..sorry bout bthe smart*ss answer...I've had abottle of wine and looking for another..xcuse me..

#3: Re: Forshame.... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:11 am
    ----
Hi RAF92! Hi Folks!

- RAF92_BattleHawk

Anyone notice that the AFV guys are outpacing us! Nothing against them but this Is kinda embaressing

Maybe it's a case of many the wingy folks are very busy flying and just don't have the time to set around and talk like us treadhead types.

Our old DG site was overran by a major spam attack.
Thanks for sharing the Com-Central site with us thread-heads.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#4: Re: Forshame.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:18 am
    ----
Plus, they outnumber even JG300 by at least, oh....fifty-to-one....and you know how gabby the Wild Sau's are! Wink

#5: Re: Forshame.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:31 am
    ----
Ahh sir Ascout - It's all about the quality, not the quantity! Or at least so I have been told Rolling Eyes

Besides, nothing tops our fresh private reserve and a large tub of fresh strawberries my friend, wouldn't trade it for all the tanks in the world!

-> Officer's Club