Well, it's inevitable...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Well, it's inevitable... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:41 pm
    ----
And I'm almost sick with the though of it. The F-14 is out of buisness as of Sept 30th. On Saturday the last F-14 will be flown to AMARC and they'll be done Sad I've always liked the F-14

#2: Re: Well, it's inevitable... Author: NighthawkLocation: Zimbabwe PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:49 pm
    ----
I don't know much about the F14, but if it did good work for the air force, they should keep it.

#3: Re: Well, it's inevitable... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:59 pm
    ----
It's one of the world's most famous planes and some pilots still prefer it to newer replacements.

Lookup "F14 Top Gun" on Google.

#4: Re: Well, it's inevitable... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:09 pm
    ----
The F-14 never flew for the Air Force, it was a Navy plane.

#5: Re: Well, it's inevitable... Author: NighthawkLocation: Zimbabwe PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:36 pm
    ----
Cool as you can see, I don't know much about the plane. All I know is they should keep it if it's good enough.

-> Officer's Club