Mission Pics
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Mission Pics Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:19 pm
    ----
A few pics from the other night when Sly, Hitman, Duster and myself flew a few missions...

Sly downs a Zero

Hitman gets in on the action

Not a place to be in a parachute

Kitform gets cut in half

Disaster strikes...In the heat of battle wing tips touch...

#2: Re: Mission Pics Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:39 pm
    ----
WOW!! Nice shots kitform!!! Im guessing you have the screenshot key set to a button on your joystick?

#3: Re: Mission Pics Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:44 pm
    ----
ROFL Kit, love that SuperK uniform...lol

#4: Re: Mission Pics Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:03 pm
    ----
Duster...you did collide with me that last flight..ya bastid..lol

#5: Re: Mission Pics Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:19 pm
    ----
Beautiful pics, Kit, always a fan of your outfit.

PS. Great Skin too

#6: Re: Mission Pics Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:39 am
    ----
- {92}_WARHAWK
Im guessing you have the screenshot key set to a button on your joystick?

Hi Warhawk,

No I don't have a button configged on my joystick...The way I do it screenies is...Record the track then later play it back looking for good shots, this gives you the advantage of viewing the 'shot' from different angles and posting the best one.

#7: Re: Mission Pics Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:47 pm
    ----
ahhh, no wonder! those shots are amazing....

#8: Re: Mission Pics Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:20 pm
    ----
~S~...Great picks Kit...I like the one where you were " Rotating " the tires on the Zero in pic 3 ...lol......when you were captured in the last series of pics, did they...ummm..." take advantage of you "..???..snicker, snicker....
Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#9: Re: Mission Pics Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:28 pm
    ----
Ha, they tried to have their evil way with me but they couldn't get me flying suit off...lol

#10: Re: Mission Pics Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:40 pm
    ----
~S~....LOL....!!!!.......a trooper all the way....
Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters