last of requested photos
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: last of requested photos Author: jtrowbridge5 PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:25 am
    ----
final 3
matilda mk1.
guy mk1.
german 88mm pak 43/41

dennis
community.webshots.com...5?start=40

#2: Re: last of requested photos Author: Coldsteel PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:58 am
    ----
Thanks alot Dennis, you're a legend

#3: Re: last of requested photos Author: TaranovLocation: Moscow, Russia PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:57 pm
    ----
Thanks for walkarounds!

#4: Re: last of requested photos Author: jtrowbridge5 PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:33 pm
    ----
coldsteel.
you got photos of senital ??
dennis

#5: Re: last of requested photos Author: Coldsteel PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:10 pm
    ----
I certainly did, and they're better than I'd hoped for, I was only expecting 1-2 shots of the drop tank not a whole album Smile I'll have to have a look through some of the other vehicles you've kindly photographed for us when I have more time!

Just a side note, it's spelt "Sentinel" as in a watchman or guard or sentry.

#6: Re: last of requested photos Author: TaranovLocation: Moscow, Russia PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:07 pm
    ----
BTW in last two weeks we are make new, historical correct paintscheme for ex-latvian VCL M1937.

Some WIP photos:

On the last shot you als can se VCL M1931 in incorrect paintscheme. Author of this strange camo try to make chinese paintcheme. I think, correct paintscheme for this tank - ours next project.

#7: Re: last of requested photos Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:03 am
    ----
Excellent final series. The pictures of the pak 43/41 show in good detail why weapon was so powerfull. It must have been terrifying for Allied Sherman crews to go up against that thing.

-> AFV News Discussion Board