BASEBALL!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#31: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:30 am
    ----
OK Bushy!

Once again the Cards enter a game 7 for the NLCS!

Good luck.

Mets will need more than luck to win this one.

GO METS!

#32: Re: BASEBALL! Author: SpostaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:18 pm
    ----
GO METS!
Because DETROIT seems to have NEW YORK teams figured out. Mr. Green

Oh, Combat, in regards to the burrito, don't rule out the STADIUM BEER.

>squirt squirt<

#33: Re: BASEBALL! Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:42 pm
    ----
Mr. Green

#34: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:00 pm
    ----
Yep, it was a good game Wednesday, (If you're for the Mets that is...lol)

It's always good to see the playoff's go the full 7 games IMO...:D

#35: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:42 pm
    ----
GO METS!
Because DETROIT seems to have NEW YORK teams figured out.

Oh, Combat, in regards to the burrito, don't rule out the STADIUM BEER.

>squirt squirt<

lol...hmmmm...maybe it is the beer and not the burritos! lol
Good point!

As far as them Cats in Detroit...yep they sure looked great. If the Mets aren't in it I'll be cheering on them Tigers. And that's coming from a National League fan!

Yep, it was a good game Wednesday, (If you're for the Mets that is...lol)

It's always good to see the playoff's go the full 7 games IMO...

Should be a great game tonight Bushy. You know that the last 11 teams that forced a game six won game seven...right? Wink

But then again...Cards may be ready to break that streak!

Good Luck!

#36: Re: BASEBALL! Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:33 pm
    ----
Man, I haven't made a general post in like forever...

Wassup everyone...been too long...

But yea, I'm with Bat on this one, and pullin for the Mets or the Tigers...nothing personal against the Cards haha

baseball's not my favorite sport, lol but i love it all in the playoffs

just a sidenote, I've really only posted in the pig pen everynow and then, been mad busy, but I got a new PC and FSX and I'll be on that gamespy thing sometimes...JG300-Holmes still, so hook it up

and Bat, I gotta catch up with you guys on PF sometime soon, lol as soon as I find those install discs

~S~

#37: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:12 pm
    ----
Man, I haven't made a general post in like forever...

Wassup everyone...been too long...

But yea, I'm with Bat on this one, and pullin for the Mets or the Tigers...nothing personal against the Cards haha

baseball's not my favorite sport, lol but i love it all in the playoffs

just a sidenote, I've really only posted in the pig pen everynow and then, been mad busy, but I got a new PC and FSX and I'll be on that gamespy thing sometimes...JG300-Holmes still, so hook it up

and Bat, I gotta catch up with you guys on PF sometime soon, lol as soon as I find those install discs

~S~

Yo Holmey! Glad to hear you got a new rig. Would love to fly with you in IL2 + yada + yada + yada one day.

As far as baseball goes...not my favorite sport either. Mine is NCAA Men's Lacrosse actually, right behind hockey and football, and the bumper stickers on my car are a NY (mets logo) sticker and right under it a www.baseballsucks.com sticker! lol

But come playoff time... I'm in!

S~

#38: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:24 am
    ----
11:24PM EST BASEBALL SUCKS!

....so does Wagner.

Mets down by 2... sigh

3 outs and they're done. It's almost hockey season! lol

#39: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:01 am
    ----
(smirk)...:D

#40: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:51 am
    ----
Birds win!

Boy that was quick!

Congrats Bushy!

#41: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:00 am
    ----
Thanks Combat! This series was close. I do realize the Tigers had some unfortunate errors throughout the series and if it wasn't for that, the turnout could or may have been different. Still, as in any championship game, there has to be a winner and a loser and the games were played hard by both teams until the end!

Congrats to the Cardinals!

#42: Re: BASEBALL! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:41 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Thanks Combat! This series was close.

Was this another one of those 'World' series????

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#43: Re: BASEBALL! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:00 pm
    ----
THANK GOD ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now to more important matters....i.e. HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:45 am
    ----
How about them Buffalo Sabres! ???

#45: Re: BASEBALL! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:10 pm
    ----
Sabres suck, GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!

-> Officer's Club