Welcome EURO!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> EURO Squadron!

#16: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:58 am
    ----
- Shades
Thx guys.
Don't listen to Viking, he's jealous cuz I can make models.

Wink

"make" or "date"...... oh well, Welcome Euro

#17: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:06 am
    ----
lol Steppy,
That was a rumour.
I was never convicted.
Wink

Incidentally guys, to avoid confusion with that rather silly currency the Euro, we decided to use all caps for our name, EURO. And only partially coz we're more important.

#18: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: EURO_Heywhat PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:26 pm
    ----
Thanks for the welcome Guys.

Only two small points as you all know im not one too make a fuss

Thats EURO not Euro

Shades being a moderator over here is like our worst nightmare.

One other small thing wheres pigface? The man with the coolest name on the zone.

Ummm thats me done and seriously its good too see some old faces Smile

#19: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:19 am
    ----
Welcome Heywhat,
Pigface is in hiding at the minute probably playing console games, he pops in from time to time though,
nice to see the steady flow of EURO logging in here at COM-CENTRAL.....

#20: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:41 am
    ----
- Shadow_Banshee
nice to see the steady flow of EURO logging in here at COM-CENTRAL.....
I'll remind you of that after Heywhat's found out where the refigerator is...!

#21: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:23 pm
    ----
S! all...I,ve been kicking around here for a few weeks...so far I haven,t gotten into to much trouble...I,ve been flying the sunday flights for a bit. I,d love to see some of my M8,s join if they have a chance...It is a very relaxing time and I,ve even learned a thing or too....(mostly my own limitations but we won,t get into that. Razz ..) The information on the time and aircraft and flightplan are posted under the Sunday flights on the forum. Anyway I am glad to be here.

EURO_Rigel

PS. I will be in uniform shortly gents....as soon as I figure out how to change my profile name....

#22: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:15 am
    ----
Hiya bro,

I noticed you (and Talus) 'sniffing around' over the past few weeks.
Wink
Hoped this move would make you feel more comfortable and enable others to join you and take advantage of the extra facilities here.

Holler if you need to ask anything, I've been over here for a while (although I'm still only really interested in CFS) sussing out the lie of the land.

#23: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:39 am
    ----
- EURO_Rigel

PS. I will be in uniform shortly gents....as soon as I figure out how to change my profile name....

Wink

#24: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:09 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome EURO...!!....remember you boys from the old CFS days...good pilots..glad to see you here and looking forward to flying ....!!!

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#25: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:30 pm
    ----
Thx Hammer.
Still remember the fun games we had with the RCAF bully-boys over on the Ridge (or Furball if it was a busy Saturday).
Wink

Hey Rigel, The Sau's (JG-300)seen your sig' yet? lololol

#26: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: EURO_Heywhat PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:26 pm
    ----
- EURO_Rigel

I will be in uniform shortly gents

At least put something on in the mean time man

#27: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:54 pm
    ----
- EURO_Rigel
I will be in uniform shortly gents....

Ohhhhh, a man in uniform. Wink Wink

(I saw him first Shades)

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#28: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:38 pm
    ----
LMAO! Kit.
(They don't know 'bout her yet ;))

#29: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: RCAF_Spanky PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:51 pm
    ----
I remember a squadron called EURO many years ago when i was i young rookie.....can it be the same one?

#30: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:49 am
    ----
Tis the same ole us, ya ole sob.
I remember flyin with ya in and out of uniform too.
And what ya mean, "when I was a young rookie"?
lolol
Wink

-> EURO Squadron!