Welcome EURO!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> EURO Squadron!

#31: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:16 pm
    ----
Ahhhh Kit, you may have saw me first....but the Air Marshal and myself have a Special relationship...band of brothers and all that....besides, my uniform is usally mussed from all the extra duty I have..like cleaning the latrines, washing the aircraft and such....think you,d like some of the other fella,s...they look pretty spiffy....when sober that is.... Laughing

Rigel

#32: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:06 am
    ----
Holy WoW Batman ,

Who let the EURO / Euro ( they all still look the same to me Wink ) in here !

Really glad to see some of you made it - Though you all look diffrent from the front and not missing a wing ... hmmm ... may have to remedy that Smile

Good to see you made it to CC guys - Welcome and enjoy !

#33: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:26 am
    ----
Hi Guys and welcome , esp. Shady HUGZ!!! Wink

#34: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:07 pm
    ----
WOOHOO!!!

(I saw 'er first!)
Wink

#35: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:35 am
    ----
Nice to see its all calm n orderly in here. oi wheres me flaimin scalextric!!!!!!!

#36: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:07 pm
    ----
Oh yeh, err....

BOSS....

While I think of it, Banshee wants me to ask you about his Scalextric.

Mr. Green

#37: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: EURO_EXOWill PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:49 pm
    ----
Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.

Although I have not been around much lately I am still active in flying

[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/ExOWill/03-11-06_19-52-18.jpg?t=1164555909[/img]

in Flight Simulator X. This new version shows much promise for the future as soon as Vista and DX10 arrive.

#38: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:08 pm
    ----
Sounds like you need to join us on our Sunday Flights Will... Wink

Check this out... Click HERE!

#39: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:01 pm
    ----
Rgr that XO...I,m pretty much a regular on sundays...even though it is fs9 we have alot of fun....would be very interested on getting with you for some organized fsx activities. As far as I know it is you ,me and Talus who have the new game.....

Rigel

#40: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:49 pm
    ----
There are a couple of others as well (not me, you lucky sob's) although they seem to be keeping schtum for the time being.
Wink

-> EURO Squadron!