EURO Member Check-In
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> EURO Squadron!

#16: Re: EURO Member Check-In Author: EURO_Chicco PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
I can reply...so I must be here!!!

#17: Re: EURO Member Check-In Author: EURO_Sweep PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:06 pm
    ----
YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Look the hell out Sweep is here!!!

#18: Re: EURO Member Check-In Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:38 pm
    ----
Hey heyyyyyyyy Chief!
(Hide the hooch guys!)

Just in time, CFS1's back online.

#19: Re: EURO Member Check-In Author: EURO_Aquila PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:05 pm
    ----
Hello Sirs ...

Don't have much time to fly anymore but I hear EURO is still out there

~S~

#20: Re: EURO Member Check-In Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:21 am
    ----
Too much time on cosmetics trying to make yaself look a bit less ugly, that's why!

Laughing

I haven't flown since CFS1 days either m8.
I have a consultative role atm.

Wink

If you can e-mail me m8 (so I can verify you genuinely are the infamous "Aquila"), I'll provide you with access to the private EURO forum.

#21: Re: EURO Member Check-In Author: EURO_TalusLocation: HMP Wandsworth, Wandsworth, SW18 3HS PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
    ----
I just had a lovely fly with CO from Edinburgh to (almost) South Shields(?)
First time in over one year I have touched a joystick. I had forgotten how much fun FSX can be, but not how much fun it is to fly with Fletch (CO). We took the 747 and I was in the left-hand seat, trying to remember all the keyboard commands, as well as how to keep the damn thing airborne. The whole experience did wonders for my mental health. Thank you CO (Fletch).

#22: Re: EURO Member Check-In Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm
    ----
A rotation rare in the world of 747 flights.
Wink

-> EURO Squadron!