FSX Online
-> FSX

#1: FSX Online Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:39 am
    ----
Seems like to join / host a multiplayer flight we have to join via a gamespy account.. had a look and with the chatroom etc it is remenicient of the zone...

Once in there there is an option to connect directly to an IP.. but it seems to send you to a (any) Gamespy game??? not got my head round this yet..

Me an Kit did connect OK but only via the approved rote as it were, Once in there all seemed smooth and rock solid with just the pair of us..
Noticed one game with 20 players in... wonder how they fared?

Once you join a MP game you cannot change Time, Date, Aircraft or even settings.... so make sure you get it right before you jump in

Some good news is that effects on one aircraft are seen by all others, Kitty could see the streams of smoke from the aerobatic? display in my extra... I could smell the brown stains in his trousers as I buzzed his microlight at 160 knots... ok kiddin about the smell FX

Off to play at the weekend... reckon on changing the flour_bomb_land FX for the Oil _explosion_huge FX...... then bomb that carrier in B25 Laughing

If it works B17 raid anyone?

Sly

#2: Re: FSX Online Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:42 pm
    ----
LOL Sly, I knew you would be workin' on the bombs effect....lol

I should have the game today as my local shop just got the software in. I sure hope it's the deluxe version...:wink:

-> FSX