I've been summoned to Berlin....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: I've been summoned to Berlin.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:52 pm
    ----
...but they said bring undies for a week, so it's probably not to be shot. See ya's after the European Gastroenterology Week Congress.

#2: Re: I've been summoned to Berlin.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:25 am
    ----
Have a good trip bud....and of ya need any gastrointestinal gases for your enterology congress thing, we'll support ya 100%!!!

#3: Re: I've been summoned to Berlin.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:42 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Have a good trip bud....and of ya need any gastrointestinal gases for your enterology congress thing, we'll support ya 100%!!!

Thanks, but I've got it handled:

www.porkchopsandwiches...v-1594.wmv

(Man, I love it when the jobs program dweebs at airport security open this one! :twisted:)

#4: Re: I've been summoned to Berlin.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:47 am
    ----
Phuh....what's with that puny lil' Tums container??

Bring on the 55-gallon unit and I'll get crackin'!!

(aww what a great pun!!!) Laughing

#5: Re: I've been summoned to Berlin.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:49 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Bring on the 55-gallon unit and I'll get crackin'!!

Well, they have rules about compressed gas containers on the aircraft....

...and in your case, there's the "excess baggage" problem. Laughing

#6: Re: I've been summoned to Berlin.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:55 am
    ----

Well, they have rules about compressed gas containers on the aircraft....

Yeah but they're flexible on the rules apparently....the big ol' huge guy next to me on my last flight apparently had a big ol' bowl of chili before boarding and they let him on.....

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum