Meanwhile in the "WTF??" Dept....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Meanwhile in the "WTF??" Dept.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:55 am
    ----
Page through 'em.....if you don't mind getting a headache!

http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/japanese_inventions/01.html

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck #17 is for.....

#2: Re: Meanwhile in the "WTF??" Dept.... Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:30 am
    ----
yeah,,,,,,definitly some gooders there eh.. why the hell wal-mart hasnt scooped up rights to sell some of these items is beyond me,,,,I was especialy surprised to see that wonderful swiss army gardeners tool ..sure wish I had me one of those gems.... Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Meanwhile in the "WTF??" Dept.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:05 am
    ----
Number 17 has me befuddled as well, but the one I really question is number 5. We have a non-patentable process here in 'Murica we call "tipping the jar" (not to be confused with the Irish expression, but which in extreme cases, also calls for coffee).

#4: Re: Meanwhile in the "WTF??" Dept.... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:48 am
    ----
Well, on #17, one looks like a 'easy' way to comb you hair, the other one looks like a half-ass way to cover up baldness! Wink

#5: Re: Meanwhile in the "WTF??" Dept.... Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:55 am
    ----
I'm still trying to figure out what the heck #17 is for.....

Isn't that the first part of the "multi-stage Elvis toupet system"?

#6: Re: Meanwhile in the "WTF??" Dept.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:05 pm
    ----
LMFAO......that's a good one!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum