Newcomer’s questions
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Newcomer’s questions Author: famo PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:41 am
    ----
Hi,I’m a newcomer from china mainland ,I learn more stuff in this forum,I think many of you are experts and can teach me many things I’ve never heard.
I have some questions and want to know where can find the reference:
1.Website&Book: WW2 german artillery(include flak)&tank gun’s ammo ,include linedrawing,size,bottom plate
2.Website: interior photos of WW2 german SdKfz.234 series.
Many thanks to you!
I plan to take photos of Chinese PLA artillery & surface-surface missle in a local park,even include a torpedoboat,anybody interesting?

#2: Re: Newcomer’s questions Author: Vivman PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:57 am
    ----
Welcome to the group

Here is a pretty good written source for German Artillery.

German Artillery of World War II (Greenhill Military)
by Ian Hogg

#3: Re: Newcomer’s questions Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:02 pm
    ----
- famo

1.Website&Book: WW2 german artillery(include flak)&tank gun’s ammo ,include linedrawing,size,bottom plate

2.Website: interior photos of WW2 german SdKfz.234 series.
Many thanks to you!

I plan to take photos of Chinese PLA artillery & surface-surface missle in a local park,even include a torpedoboat,anybody interesting?

Greetings...
1.Vivman has provided one source for item 1. Others may be provided by someone else.

2. I don't recall if Mike Kendall did this vehicle on his old site...if he did, and somebody saved that page, maybe they can privately send you a copy. I know I don't have that vehicle. If Mike did this one and somebody has it, be sure NOT to post any of the pics (copyright issues).

3. YES! to the PLA or any related items. If you didn't have a free picture hosting service, you do now....it comes with registration to this site and you've done that...can only link to within Com-Central, however. Let's see your pics as you take them! Smile

#4: Re: Newcomer’s questions Author: LeeW PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:53 pm
    ----
There's always Tony's site. More in his books but check out.
www.quarry.nildram.co.uk/
In particular you can get a decent review of the various rounds at:
www.quarry.nildram.co....tables.htm
not just German by the way.

Hope this helps,

Lee

-> AFV News Discussion Board