Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4
-> FS2004

#1: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:41 am
    ----
It was a marvel a year ago, and now it was refined, with a completely revised VC:

Available here:
-> www.protu-154.com/files_e.html (official site)
or here:
-> files.fsnordic.net/new/ (FsNordic)

File size is 52 Mb

Marco

#2: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:21 am
    ----
Notice:

This plane uses FSUIPC, and provides a code for using it for free - install notes of the key-code are displayed during the install process, so don't be scared.

As you can expect, everything on the panel is labeled in Russian, so it might be tricky to find what you're looking for - well, included there's also a manual in English, pdf format, 151 pages... and if you're bold enough, at its end you'll find the complete cyrillic alphabet explained Mr. Green

A couple more features will be added directly on your desktop; unfortunately, they don't show up correctly because they use a wrong charset, but at least one is still usable: you're allowed to set the weight inside the plane, that is, you can choose how many passengers and where to place them seat by seat Surprised

Marco

#3: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:07 am
    ----
Interflug Project Tupolev TU 154 B2 Version 9.4

File Description:
This is a repaint for the perfect, brandnew Tupolev 154 B2 (Version 9.4) from the Project Tupolev, which you can download at www.protu-154.com. Please note that you have to copy the virtual cockpit textures and night textures from one of the original Texturepackages into your new "Interflug" Path. Interflug was the Airline from the former GDR (German Democratic Republik).

Filename: texture.interflug_160178.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 18th March 2005
Downloads: 250
Author: Michael Zukowski
Size: 2787kb

library.avsim.net/down...DLID=63378 or www.avsim.com and do a search for texture.interflug_160178.zip
Wink

#4: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:58 am
    ----
Aeroflot Nord Project Tupolev TU 154 B2 Version 9.4

File Description:
This is a repaint for the brand new Tupolev 154 B2 (Version 9.4) from the Project Tupolev, which you can download at www.protu-154.com. Please note that you have to copy the virtual cockpit textures and night textures from one of the original Texture packages into your new "Aeroflot" Path.

Filename: texture.aeroflot_85551.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 19th March 2005
Downloads: 27
Author: Michael Zukowski
Size: 2116kb

www.avsim.com and do a search for texture.aeroflot_85551.zip

Wink

#5: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:49 am
    ----
Wow, Fled, thank you - I was missing them

And I found one more:
-> www.protu-154.com/paint_e.html

"Kish Air EP-LBR
Texture Tu-154 B2 Kish Air EP-LBR.
Model version - 9.4 and later
Author - Michael "zuki" Zukowski"

Size 2,5 Mb
Mr. Green
Marco

#6: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:55 am
    ----
And here are some screenies taken at the official site:

Really worth the effort to learn how to handle it... and it might come to be useful when we'll have to fly over Siberia Wink

Cool
Marco

#7: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:06 am
    ----
Very nice find! Always did like this plane, but the previous versions gave me some problems. I can't wait to try out the new version...:D

And you're right Marco, this would seem to be the perfect choice for Siberia...:chug:

#8: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:10 am
    ----
Grazie Mille dottore Rodion !!

added to the hangar !!

next thing is

Confused

Alltough I do read I bit of russian, can't find the main switch, my engines keep shutting off

Also I've ordered the Com-Central r & d team to make an EZ-install for those extra paint jobs and I have tossed the no VC version off my system

Laughing

#9: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:16 pm
    ----
There's the English manual now solving such troubles, Fled - in the old version, I always overstressed the plane 'cause I wasn't able to set the maximum speed and auto-throttle... couldn't figure out were that damned switch was!

Marco

#10: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:03 pm
    ----
Great looking jet. I have to try that one out.

#11: Re: Project Tupolev Tu-154b2 v.9.4 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:44 am
    ----
Cool

Hot News !

"EZ-install" file for the Tu154 B2vc v9.4 added to the download section

it will get you in total 17 different paintjobs, you will need to have installed the pt_tu154_v9.4.zip to make it work

the www.Com-Central.net r & d team

-> FS2004