ROAD TRIP TO FORT KNOX, static displays post 4
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: ROAD TRIP TO FORT KNOX, static displays post 4 Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:15 pm
    ----
Hi everyone,
Another road trip, I did not attempt to include anything in the Patton Museum or the storage buildings. I did do the gates except for the Bullion Gate and I've included the M103 at Radcliff, I found all the buildings on Neil's list, Fort Knox has lots of construction going on and things aren't where they were and new things are on display.. As usual feel free to correct anything you see that is wrong. Also anyone that would like more pictures of any vehicle, I have four of each. I can post or send you. Roy Lingle says "right click on the photos and select 'save as' and you will see the location data". These four (4) posts should have all the Vehicles on display at Knox except the three at the Bullion Gate (M24, M1 Abrams and what I believe to be a Bradley). Museum outdoor display will be in next post.... and last but not least, I could have missed something.....Hope everyone enjoys these....

-> AFV News Discussion Board