Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:46 pm
    ----
Check this out, i have ordered a copy. I know others may have been looking for a copy of the Hunnicutt Sherman book.

www.rzm.com/main/main.cfm

-dave

#2: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: mike_Duplessis PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:36 pm
    ----
We've been hearing rumors for awhile that that book ws going to be back in print. I think this is the first time a rumor on this board has turned out to be TRUE!!
Mr. Green

#3: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:01 pm
    ----
Well, so far all we have is pre-orders at two places (as opposed to one before). Still no official announcement from Presidio Press or Random House. I've tried calling Random House several times to get info, to no avail...

Neil

#4: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Dubliner PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:09 pm
    ----
nt

Last edited by Dubliner on Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:30 pm
    ----
Hi Folks!

- Dubliner

So far I have found you can preorder the Sherman reprint on the following websites now.
RZM
J.J. Fedorowicz
Mission Models
Landmark Military Books

Great Wed Model Store has been taken pre-orders for a month or more.
Hopefully it will work and more of Hunnicutt's books will get reprinted.

Spot Report! Smile
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#6: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:39 pm
    ----
Ive got to say, I wasnt even sure RZM was real or not, I was very reluctant to order from them as Ive never heard of the company, and all of the rumors of this being one of the most coveted titles out there, I started thinking it might have been not true. I ordered anyway and then posted the find.

-Dave

#7: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:23 am
    ----
Hi Dave! Hi Folks!

- Sundrtonge

Ive got to say, I wasnt even sure RZM was real or not, I was very reluctant to order from them as Ive never heard of the company,

I have had some dealing with RZM in the passed. They handled subscriptions to MMiR for 2 or 3 years. Never had any problems with them that I remember.

Spot Report!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#8: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:00 pm
    ----
thanks, good to hear that... Smile

#9: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:16 pm
    ----
I spoke with the guy at RMZ, he says to tell all of you the Hunnicutt Sherman Book will be really done well, high quality paper and comes with a slip on cover. He says he is the one doing the reprinting and other businesses are buying the book from him. I'm only repeating what he said.........

#10: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:51 pm
    ----
I got the same info from RZM.

Neil

#11: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:53 pm
    ----
Thanks ArmyJunk & Neil!

#12: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Dubliner PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:59 pm
    ----
nt

Last edited by Dubliner on Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: SabotLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:39 am
    ----
I paid about as much for my used library copy of Hunnicutt's Sherman as the new one is going for.

#14: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:53 am
    ----
Uh-Oh, I might have to buy myself an early Christmas/Birthday present!

#15: Re: Hunnicutt Sherman Tank Book Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:42 pm
    ----
"RZM Imports and Historical Archive Press are proud to announce the reprinting of R.P. Hunnicutt's celebrated volume on the M4 Sherman tank. This exclusive high-quality print run is limited to only 1,000 copies in a collector's slip case and is available only through RZM Imports and our dealers.

2-12-2007 THIS TITLE IS NOW IN STOCK AND SHIPPING! "

-> AFV News Discussion Board