Why I haven't been around much lately
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Why I haven't been around much lately Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:08 pm
    ----
i78.photobucket.com/al...422-21.jpg These guys are the reason,being the head coach of this motly crew took up all my extra time.Number 19 is Thomas my son with me standing behind him.turning a bunch of mild mannered kid into an intense wrecking machine turned out to be an enormous amount of fun and work and by the end of the season we were so proud of the kids that it really hurt to see it all come to an end.At our end of the year banquet all of my assistant coaches and many parents and players extracted a promise from me that we would do it again next year and thats just what we are going to do except next year we are going to run the triple optionand put in a few surprises that go back to my high school days Mr. Green

#2: Re: Why I haven't been around much lately Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:26 am
    ----
That's a mean lookin killin machine if I ever saw one! Can't wait till my boy is old enough to lay a path of destruction on the ol' field of glory!

#3: Re: Why I haven't been around much lately Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:12 am
    ----
Congrats Pops!!! Thats a dangerous bloodthirsty lookin crew there, to be sure. What a great time in life to enjoy what sports brings!!! Hopefully your son enjoys playin' DEFENSE, that's where the fun of being on the wrecking crew is!

Great job and tell'em we're rootin' for em next year too!!

#4: Re: Why I haven't been around much lately Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:06 pm
    ----
Thanks guys,my son started out as outside line backer but was moved to defensive end when we seen that his talent was to go through blocks and blow up plays and still keep outside contain.Stoopy even thought I could never let the kids know,being part of a proud defence is as good as it gets at any age! well at least thats my take on things Twisted Evil

#5: Re: Why I haven't been around much lately Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:18 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736
... even thought I could never let the kids know,being part of a proud defence is as good as it gets at any age! well at least thats my take on things Twisted Evil

Fully Agree!! Started in 7th grade myself and played thru High School on defensive line. Great times!

#6: Re: Why I haven't been around much lately Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:59 pm
    ----
that is pretty cool, football is one of those games i've always loved

and i'm all about defense myself too

figure one of these years when i'm you know more than 5 years older then high schoolers, i'd love to be the defensive co-ordinator at some school

glad to hear you had a good season

~S~

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum