WWI petition
-> Officer's Club

#1: WWI petition Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:56 pm
    ----
Even though some of you guys (or girls sweets Wink ) are not Canadian, I beileive that you all think highly of WWI veterans. And so I have to ask you to sign this petition. Even if your not from Canada, just put in a city and province you know, so we can give our last WWI vets a state funeral.

Sign Here!

#2: Re: WWI petition Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:52 am
    ----
Hope this comes to pass.
I signed in memory of my grandfather who, although not Canadian, did fight in WW1 as an Engineer with the 26th Yankee Division. He was gassed and spent time in the hospital because of it. The effects of that stayed with him until he died.
If he were alive today I'm sure he would support this cause for his Canadian brothers in arms.

#3: Re: WWI petition Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:47 am
    ----
I now live in Toronto.
Wink
We have received 88812 signatures to date.

Our goal is 100,000 signatures by December 11.

#4: Re: WWI petition Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:28 pm
    ----
- Shades
I now live in Toronto.
Wink
We have received 88812 signatures to date.

We must be neighbors Shades...lol

Thank you for signing the Last Great War Veteran petition!

We have received 88921 signatures to date.

#5: Re: WWI petition Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:35 pm
    ----
-S-

you have another one. glad to see poeple care about vets..they cared when they were in uniform. There is a live WW1 vet living in Florida, he is 111 years old. He just got a medal from Gov. Bush.

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

-> Officer's Club