Hey Who's Hungry???!!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Hey Who's Hungry???!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:05 am
    ----
Migod you gotta check this out....uber-tasty stuff in Phoenix......I say, ROAD TRIP!!!!!

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/menu.htm

(Be sure to click on some of the menu items!! Whatta GAS! Smile )

#2: Re: Hey Who's Hungry???!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:29 am
    ----
...and be sure to check out this page:
www.heartattackgrill.c...nurses.htm

...some people ain't got no sensayuma....

BTW, after looking at the exploded views of the burgers...just WTF is a "beefsteak tomato", anyway? Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Hey Who's Hungry???!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:17 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
...some people ain't got no sensayuma....

Sensa...YUMA...as in Arizona....right...the place IS in Phoenix.....did ya think a pun like that would go unnoticed??

Beefsteak tomato is a larger, ironically-labelled "meatier" version of a slimy vegeterian red thing (alleged to actually be a FRUIT) that has NO BUSINESS being on a real 'burger.....same goes fer pickles I sez!

Looks great and all but can ya belive they don't offer chili on their products? Whatsup with that???

#4: Re: Hey Who's Hungry???!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:48 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

Beefsteak tomato is a larger, ironically-labelled "meatier" version of a slimy vegeterian red thing (alleged to actually be a FRUIT) that has NO BUSINESS being on a real 'burger.....same goes fer pickles I sez!

"Don't fruit the burger!" - Man Law Evil or Very Mad

Also, I feel compelled to mention that the ASSistant Attorney General of Arizona (one Daniel Christl, if that is his real name....), comes across as a real bonehead in his anal-retentive letter. That boy needs more fibre in his diet, or sumpin'....(Actually, I'm reminded of Adrian Cronauer's immortal words in "Good Morning, Vietnam", but we'll let that one go....)

#5: Re: Hey Who's Hungry???!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:06 am
    ----
[quote="Beefsteak tomato is a larger, ironically-labelled "meatier" version of a slimy vegeterian red thing (alleged to actually be a FRUIT) that has NO BUSINESS being on a real 'burger.....same goes fer pickles I sez![/quote]

Agreed..........but the tomato or pickle by itself can be quite good. If your interested heres a link to some "beefsteak tomatos"

www.tomatogrowers.com/...teaks3.htm

By the way these are tomatoes not nurses Confused ..............JEEEEEEEEEEEZE Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Hey Who's Hungry???!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:41 am
    ----
Alright gentlemen - I will volunteer to take one for the team here. I happen to be taking a road trip to Arizona mid-January. I will make it a point to swing by for a quadruple bypass and a picture of me in the wheelchair surrounded by the nurses.

No no, I insist, Anything I can do for the team here!

(really intend to make my way there by the way, looks like a blast)

#7: Re: Hey Who's Hungry???!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:35 am
    ----
that is pretty impessive but I really gotta tell ya Stoop.....I know you got a PHD in burgerlosiphy but I gotta say the craziest best and largest burger I ever had was not famous or known .. Not only is there no website for this place I dont even think the village has internet beyond 56k yet , but in Rock Creek, british columbia population under 1000 is a little pub called the prospector pub and the burger I had there was by far the freshest, largest, tastiest most home-cooked bovine sandwich I ever had.
On a more personal note I would also say that is where JG300-Major-Thing moved too....a tiny little fart in the middle of nowhere called rock creek where he now raises sheep...I am going there for visit in January and I will absolutely be sure to get a pic of the prospector burger ....can hardly wait to show ya a pic of that...... Shocked

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum