Happy Thanksgiving!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:47 am
    ----
I know it's early, but we don't celebrate it here and I wanted to wish all my American buddies a Happy Thanksgiving coz I know it's important to ya.

...and we want you all nice and drunk so we can re-invade!
By the time you wake up you'll be part of Great Britain again!
Muwahahahaha!!!

Primary target: Kidnap re-patriate sweets back to my place ( first things first. Wink ).

Secondary target: Conquer and annex the whole U.S.A. before it sobers up again on Friday.

Wheeeeeeeee!!!

#2: ~ Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:00 am
    ----
Shadey, Shadey, Shadey Rolling Eyes ya know y'all tried that stuff in 1812, even burnt our Capitol.

But good Ol'Hickory ( Andrew Jackson ) wupt y'all back.
Besides why would y'all want the States? We just give y'all the evil eye and trip you up when we can, and we would !!!

But thank you dear Sir for your kind words

P.S. thar be alotta Skwirrel hunters in the States!!!! lol Have a good day my friend

~S~ Tank

#3: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:24 am
    ----
Wink

#4: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:59 pm
    ----
-S-

LOL..something simmilar happened when I crossed into the States when long haul truck driving. I became so ticked of at the problems I was havin with 1 of my loads. I suggested to the Americian customs officer that if we were 1 big country we would not have this problem..he looked up at me and in a loud voice said " why..are there Canadians that want to become Americians..??." I replied, "I was thinking the other way around...you guys joining us...LOL.. "..the place went dead quiet and all of these customs officers were stareing me down..I tryed to explain what a good medical system the would develope....it really happened, needless to say I had a new customs officer handling my paperwork, got cleared and was on my merry way...

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#5: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:51 pm
    ----
Tell 'em you got more land mass.
Tank has more mass than the U.S. as well.
Wink

#6: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:48 am
    ----
Dang lil exagerrated, ya darn rodent lol. Hadn't flatten my motorcycle tires yet. But I do need your bike. Wink

#7: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: airshowpilot PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:50 am
    ----
Baa Humbug!

#8: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:29 pm
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (I'll take any excuse I can to get off work one day and fly...lol)

#9: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:58 pm
    ----
www.americangreetings....urce=ag611 Mr. Green

#10: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:05 pm
    ----
I gotta lay off the heroine after lunch...

#11: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:19 pm
    ----
poor turkeys

#12: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:58 pm
    ----
thats scary right there!

#13: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: MechyLocation: Philly PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:10 am
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving

#14: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:42 pm
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

Shades, another country in the UK?

By the Cross of St. George Englishmen have enough on their hands already LOL... How many Guye Fawkes days a year would you like? Just add USA to the UK and there will be some real fireworks M8-eee

Remember remember the fifth of November...

#15: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:57 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
Shades, another country in the UK?
Noooooooo!
Tanker's a country, I'm svelt and waiflike.
Tank has his own airport runway either side of his navel.

-> Officer's Club