lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pictures
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#91: Re: lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pictures Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:22 am
    ----
Taranov, do you have any other pictures from the Quantico storage? DO you have any pics of their M2A3 light tank?

Also, how recent are those pictures and if I may ask how did you arrange for the access? I've been trying to get to see the storage facility to no avail...

Neil

#92: Re: lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pictures Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:12 pm
    ----
Pierre, Take your time, I was just in the mood to scan some pictures...the great time killer. AJ2

#93: Re: lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pictures Author: TaranovLocation: Moscow, Russia PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:03 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
This is a good starting point, although they oddly missed Quantico's Ho-Ro (in storage since the old museum closed)
Neil

Rolling Eyes

#94: Re: lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pict Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:39 pm
    ----
- armyjunk2
Pierre, copy these over for another PDF list if you like

Please let me just finish the Hetzer / G13 one and this will be the next one...

P-O

#95: Re: lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pictures Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:45 pm
    ----
This is a good starting point, although they oddly missed Quantico's Ho-Ro (in storage since the old museum closed):

www.armourarchive.co.u...panese.pdf

Neil

#96: Re: lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pict Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:25 pm
    ----
I really like Japanese armor!

You must at least give them an 'E' for effort!

#97: lets start the Japanese relics list, breakout those pictures Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:16 am
    ----
Pierre, copy these over for another PDF list if you like and thanks for what your doing...I might have a couple more......
Remember, Roy Lingle says "right click on the photos and select 'save as' and you will see the location ....AJ2

Last edited by armyjunk2 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

-> AFV News Discussion Board