Christmas came early
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Christmas came early Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:59 pm
    ----
I'm the proud owner of a Red and White 1995 1100 cc. Yamaha Virago. She has got on her the tri-lense triple tree light package, after market pipes, leather saddle bags. She is in showroom condition! I named her Christmas.

An old friend who use to cruise with me, when I had my 1970 750 cc. Honda chopper, sold me his bike w/o me even askin about it. Shocked

I'm still pinching myself to see if it's all a dream!!!!
Pics will be here tomorrow.

~S~ Tank

#2: Re: Christmas came early Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 am
    ----
Lucky s.o.b.
So, are you still gonna use the Honda for the other cheek?

#3: Re: Christmas came early Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:54 am
    ----
- Shades
Lucky s.o.b.
So, are you still gonna use the Honda for the other cheek?

LMFAO...
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#4: Re: Christmas came early Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:31 am
    ----
Arrrrrgh ya dang dirty rodent!!!! Ya mean the Piglet? I traded that to him. lol

#5: Re: Christmas came early Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:10 pm
    ----
Wink

(hehehe)

#6: Re: Christmas came early Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:15 pm
    ----
So got any room on that bike for me Tanker it sounds awesome Smile and Merry Christmas!!

#7: Re: Christmas came early Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:08 pm
    ----
No, no he hasn't!!!

Razz

#8: Re: Christmas came early Author: airshowpilot PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:31 pm
    ----
I took a few pictures of the Motorcycle and she was a beaut.-I suppose it's just better to let the photos do the talkin'.

TAdaaaa!! and here he is the mostest DRB in the valley .. Honestly a damn great peep and one that I'm proud to be a friend of.. Robert, Have a Merry Christmas.
Dacripler S!

#9: Re: Christmas came early Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:09 pm
    ----
(Said in a Southern Gentlemen's voice)

Why sure Lil Lady I always have room for you! It sure would be nice when it's warm to have you model on my new ride.

Ty Crip for the compliments.

And for that Dang Dirty Rodent, see I'm not as big as you think. Razz

~S~ Tank

#10: Re: Christmas came early Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:11 pm
    ----
nice bike there tank heya crippy! long time no see drb

#11: Re: Christmas came early Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:47 pm
    ----
- JG27_Tanker
(Said in a Southern Gentlemen's voice)

Why sure Lil Lady I always have room for you! It sure would be nice when it's warm to have you model on my new ride.
Don't listen to him hon.
You trust yer Uncle Shades.
Tank's wanted in 51 states and I can't tell ya whut fer.
(Not even in Miss Kitty's, where we discuss Bushy and his sheep fetish.)

#12: Re: Christmas came early Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:09 pm
    ----
Liezzzzzz all Liezzzzzzzzzz!!!!

#13: Re: Christmas came early Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:19 pm
    ----
As I ride down the road, what do I see? A Red Skwirrell!!! So I draw my 45 Colt peacemaker from my leather jacket and blow away that dang dirty rodent.
I just may get Shadey yet!!!
But his relatives will do fer now. Muhahahaha

Last edited by JG27_Tanker on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#14: Re: Christmas came early Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:25 pm
    ----
rut roh! tank use this shade killin gun i have here. its will take a rodent out at 1+ miles

#15: Re: Christmas came early Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:47 pm
    ----
Why thank you A1, thank you very much.

~S~ Tank

-> Officer's Club