FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN /THE HUNTERS
-> CFS2

#1: FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN /THE HUNTERS Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:13 am
    ----
~S~ All
I recently dwnloaded the FoxFour KW campaigns (there are 2 of them)
and they are great. The carrier takeoffs with the Panther are tough (took me about six trys lol). So chk them out and maybe I,ll cya on the zone.
You can dwnload them here.
www.simviation.com/lai...2korea.htm

Saying farewell to a MIG in the FOXFOUR KW Campaign.

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:34 pm
    ----
~S~ All
I received this E-MAIL fm one of the members of the FOXFOUR DESIGN TEAM. This is just a heads up on the KW campaign series, lots of good stuff on the way.

The Ocean Fury campaign is nearing completion, and will be released shortly...probably within 30 days. We are about to begin beta testing of the download package using volunteer testers. This 37-mission campaign features an orignal Hawker Sea Fury @ panel and nav aids, and an all original British task force composed of a new carrier, destroyer and two cruisers. Also, included are two origninal AI aircraft(AD-2 and Meteor), and new high-frame-rate versions of all of our original AIs. All models are highly-detailed and LOD-tuned for maximum frame-rates. The release of the new campaign will be announced prominently on Simviation's CFS homepage and on the Fox Four mainpage. This campaign will be a new benchmark for detail with reasonable frame-rates in CFS2.

Yes, Fox Four Korea is a continuous work in progress. The pace of release is very slow because we use original aircraft and ships designed by our members, and strive to produce a very high-quality product as a hobby, not a profession.

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:36 am
    ----
Dwning a twin engine bomber in the KW campaign during a night mission.

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN Author: Kafco PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:57 pm
    ----
~S~,

The crew at Fox Four did an outstanding job with their Korean air war sim addon for CFS-2.

When it was first released I made a "stand alone" sim of it and have enjoyed it immensly. The winter scenery is a grim reminder but train hunting in Wonson is great fun.

Made flying copies of all the AI planes and really enjoy the S-51 most.

Looking forward to their new release!

Regards,
Ken (USAF: in Korean war 1950-1952)

#5: Re: FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN /THE HUNTERS Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:16 am
    ----
~S~ Kafco
I want to ask about the first mission. The airfield that I take off fm have all the A/C, buildings, ships and so forth but no airfield, only grass. Is this the way it is supposed to be or am I missing something?

#6: Re: FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN /THE HUNTERS Author: Kafco PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:08 pm
    ----
~S~Aristaeus,

What is the mission number and the airport name?

Some of the bases were indeed grass strips. However, the F86s operated from good concrete strips like Kimpo (K-14) and the other more modern facilities.

Have you tried the winter scenery?

Regards,
Ken

#7: Re: FOXFOUR KOREAN WAR CAMPAIGN /THE HUNTERS Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:58 pm
    ----
~S~ KAFCO
The first mission of the hunters camp the field is grass,and no I havn't tried the winter text, but I have beeb thinking about it.

-> CFS2