You MUST see that video
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: You MUST see that video Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:12 pm
    ----
That's a swedish CV 90 tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okly05HmKEA&eurl=

#2: Re: You MUST see that video Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:17 pm
    ----
- the_shadock

Laughing Thats awesome, thanks for the tip... Laughing

Don

#3: Re: You MUST see that video Author: rynokiLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:42 am
    ----
nice one, how polite.

#4: Re: You MUST see that video Author: Jim_Coles PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:00 am
    ----
Note how the turret rotates as it approaches the intersection. I guess they saw it coming and didn't want the truck to smack the gun.

#5: Re: You MUST see that video Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:11 am
    ----
How long does stuff stay on YouTube?

#6: Re: You MUST see that video Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:07 pm
    ----
- Jim_Coles
Note how the turret rotates as it approaches the intersection. I guess they saw it coming and didn't want the truck to smack the gun.

Well they did see it coming but the drivers intercom was down, disconnected plug, so the IFV-commanders first warning went unheard. The gun scratched the side of the truck, that's how close it was. The company commander, a major, was the one holding the camera. The IFV-commander has commented on the movie but in Swedish only.

Rik

#7: Re: You MUST see that video Author: buglerbilly PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:50 pm
    ----
I wonder what Swedish for "Holy s***...." is? Wink

#8: Re: You MUST see that video Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:22 am
    ----
- buglerbilly
I wonder what Swedish for "Holy s***...." is? Wink

Haha ... you really want to know? It's funny isn't it, ask the average Joe (who generally knows only his native language) and you'll find that he'll be able to curse and order beer in at least two other languages Smile

#9: Re: You MUST see that video Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:23 pm
    ----
A very versatile vehicle our CV 90:

StrF 90/CV 9040
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUsgZZeJqhE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMLX5Cm3znU

CV 9030
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKyzLAAfS2s

CV 90456 AT Missile (RB56) test bed:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTP_vyAybrc

CV 90120, when you need to pack a big punch:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VrWUKXpdA

CV 90 AMOS test bed, second part of clip is CV 90: