I have a prezzie for you guys
-> Officer's Club

#1: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:19 am
    ----
Sorry I've been gone so dern long. Busy things, life, etc.

Anywho, here's a little RC mayhem that Luft, Crashpro and I put together for kicks and giggles.

It's rather large, so here is the link in case you want to just download it.

www.frontiernet.net/~c...fullon.wmv

More to come later on.

CFS3 and a new Aviator stick are in my compy now, I should be on to play once in a while on the weekends.

Tag!

Red

#2: Re: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:39 am
    ----
LOL

#3: Re: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:12 pm
    ----
Hi Red good to see you here, missed you welcome back! and thats coolness cant wait to see more. Smile thanks for sharing ..

#4: Re: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:39 pm
    ----
ROFL...great stuff RB...and welcome back...

#5: Re: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:17 pm
    ----
Well that was funny stuff!

Sure reminds me of those Cheap Shot games we used to play in CFS3 with Stoopy! lol

#6: Re: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:16 am
    ----
XD What can I say, I'm evil. Thanks, guys, missed y'all too.

Have some more cartoons up too over at my deviantart site -

theonlyredbaroness.deviantart.com

Had some jerko slash my sportscar tires a week ago, just got my baby girl back in the parking lot. The joy of living in an apartment complex that houses trash - I could have SO used Jg300 for this one. Pff.

Up to my ears getting Chrimbo stuff out of the way - scarves, cards, the usual.

Luft requested to join a while back here, dunno what might have gone on, but he can't get in.

Enh, I'll be around - prolly come in for some flyin this weekend once I get the 'rents new Dell and their old one up and running. Some people shouldn't OWN computers. *sighs*

#7: Re: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:31 am
    ----
funny video... looks like someone didnt know the torque of that hurri engine Wink

#8: Re: I have a prezzie for you guys Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:18 am
    ----
- A1Trigger_Happy
funny video... looks like someone didnt know the torque of that hurri engine Wink

Nah, they didn't - this guy that flies them is a rich doctor who can't even fly a TRAINER. So my pal goes out and films him incognito to get all his crashes, and then we mess with them. Ha hahahaa.

The full film of the Hawker splat has him going "WTF?" and ripping out the parts from the plane, handing the plane to the kid. Dumb dork blamed the PLANE for crashing.

HA.

-> Officer's Club