CFS3 Server has just come back on-line
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS3

#1: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:37 am
    ----
Hope to see you all there. Now I have to keep RedBaroness from breaking my Control Stick. Crying or Very sad

#2: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:10 pm
    ----
Innuendo's to Miss Kitty's please.
Wink

#3: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:37 pm
    ----
ROFL Shades and LO, welcome to CC!!

#4: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:21 pm
    ----
HEY!
Hadn't noticed that!
Welcome Oberst.

House rule #1: If you see a female in here, I saw 'er first and got first dibs.
House rule #2: See House Rule #1

Wink

#5: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:10 pm
    ----
Hi there LuftwaffeOberst and welcome to our little family here, Hi Shady babe. Tell Red Hi for me Luft lol I think your the one shes always talking about. I hope I got the right guy. Smile

#6: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:38 pm
    ----
Yep! Luft is my husband. LOL. That pic of us together in the Halloween pic is the best one - we are a couple of NUTS.

I have to fix his pic for him, and change mine today.

Luft is the LuftwaffeOberst of sound god fame. Oooh ahhhhhh.

But I am the goddess of avatar thingies. XD

#7: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:41 pm
    ----
Mmmm NUTS....

#8: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:40 pm
    ----
My wife can tell you I can tweak and write CFS3 files, and I can paint and can record Sounds for Fs9 CFS3 and CFS2 etc. Not to mention, I'm a AMA member and fly R/C aircraft, and can fly the full size ones. But I can't figure out all the " Bells and Whistles " in how to use this Site at the moment. Laughing

I go Nuts over Squirls! There tails are sooo Poofy. I chase them... just ask Red. I ran out of a Car at 5 mph in a dead run after a Squirl. I chaced him up a tree and the Squirl flickered his tail at me and barked at me.

I don't think I can ever do that again... I hurt my back at work, now I'm on Workers Comp. and Partially disabled. I hate getting Old. Good for Squirl, bad for Petey.

#9: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:54 pm
    ----
Squirrels CAN be tricky LO...lol

As far as how to use this site, try this LINK and see if this helps you in any way. If you need more questions answered on "how this works" or "what this does", feel free to ask... Wink

#10: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:05 pm
    ----
Heh, thanks Bushy. Luft is definitely slowing down as he gets older. Of course, I've been putting slow-down pills in his coffee without him knowing. Until now. Shocked Laughing

He was a crazy person when I met him. Still dunno why I married him. Ha hahahaa.

The best one was when he hid in the trunk when me, my sister and him went to the mall, and popped out of it and ran away, like we were abducting him or something.

*sighs* PILOTS.

Anywho, is there room for Luft's works at Com-Central? - he'd like to transfer some files over, ya know - sounds, planes, etc.

#11: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:36 pm
    ----
Hiya RB, and yep, there is... Wink PM me for more info...:)

#12: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:06 pm
    ----
YA CAN'T SAY SKWIRRELLS ARE "POOFY"!
Geeze, they've crucified me in here for way less than "Poofy".
Demm 'Merkins gotta learn whut all these words mean in every day English.

Razz

Wink

#13: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:38 pm
    ----
I uploaded the Galland Me-262a for CFS3. I built the plane for AvHistory and Bear is going to take my plane and do the Damage Files, and place it at his Site after the MAW is completed.

I have this plane right down to the Specs, including some of the Effects. I just couldn't figure out... no matter how much I tried, in making the engines explode if you slammed the throttle quickly forward. That would have been a nice addition.

A guy who was a Aeronautics Engineer, ( Didn't say what Company) wrote to me and loved my plane and asked how I got the Flight File so accurate? And he also asked why my Effects weren't showing up? That's when I downloaded my plane from Netwings and noticed some of my files were changed and re-written.

Not to take anything away from the man, I'm not dealing with Roger anymore, It made me upset a bit and I didn't say anything until now. I was ready to quit making stuff for the Flight Simulators, because I feel that some people just don't respect Freeware, and some alter things and re-write files and the dates and time to claim things that isn't there own.

So I repaired everything and added the Ground Crew effects, incase anyone has there planes. Everything is now corrected, and everything is working properly including the Sonic Boom, Vapor trails and etc.

Could you people please make a place where I can Upload some of my Real Sounds? Some of my sounds I have to update before uploading them. I made a few errors in some of them, like the Engine Start etc.

When ever I get a few bucks, I'll donate some Green to help keep this site going. I know it costs a fortune to keep Uploads, and I don't feel like standing outside trying to sell pencils in a mug to keep my work available.

One time I chased a Squirl and I got his tail for a split second. Squirls have this habbit when you give chase, they go behind the tree and circle there way up... and flick there tail in defiance! Well, he got a good suprise when I reached around behind the tree quickly! He almost bit me... but I was quicker that time. And yes... there tails are Poofy, especialy when they have there winter coats.

I have this thing for soft and cuddly things. Laughing Even if they mess me up.

So anyways, thanks for allowing me a place to get something off my chest, and a safe place for me to say... I'm back, just 5 years older. Long live CFS3! Wink

#14: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:53 pm
    ----
- Shades
YA CAN'T SAY SKWIRRELLS ARE "POOFY"!
Geeze, they've crucified me in here for way less than "Poofy".
Demm 'Merkins gotta learn whut all these words mean in every day English.

Razz

Wink

I know you have sharp teeth. I noticed every time I got bit, they don't let go, and there tail "Poofs" even more when you try to shake them off your hand.

But if you think thats bad, Chipmunks are deadly. I had one mess me up once... I know. I'm 6'5 and I was taken down hard by a Chip and Dale.

Then I had to go to the Hospital and receive more abuse by the Nurses with there big Life Threatning Needles.

Last edited by LuftwaffeOberst on Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#15: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:55 pm
    ----
lolol

This may appeal to you.

www.scarysquirrel.org/...rels24.wmv

-> CFS3