Santa takin' it to the naughty...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Santa takin' it to the naughty... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:59 pm
    ----

#2: Re: Santa takin' it to the naughty... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:07 pm
    ----
Ya betta not pout, ya betta not cry, ya betta watch out............. cause Santa's butstin some caps!

#3: Re: Santa takin' it to the naughty... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:21 pm
    ----
I hope you're not on his naughty list...lol

#4: Re: Santa takin' it to the naughty... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:42 pm
    ----
Does this remind anyone of the 'Futurama' Santa?

#5: Re: Santa takin' it to the naughty... Author: PGTigercatLocation: Ojai, California PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:18 pm
    ----
Gee....Santa Pally...

I hope I wasn't outa line with that crack about not getting my Teddy Bear back in 61'.

My roof was properly shingled. You are just a clumsey fat old elf. And my roof and chimney suffered major damage from those old nags you call reindeer.

Expect a law suit Saint Punkolas. See ya in court pally.

Best wishes for a great Holiday season.

TC-

#6: Re: Santa takin' it to the naughty... Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:28 pm
    ----
LOL

-> Officer's Club