Tank Calendar 2007 - Runners from the VMMV
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tank Calendar 2007 - Runners from the VMMV Author: SteveC86Location: Yorktown, VA PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:42 pm
    ----
I realize it's kinda late in the season for calendars but I only recently found an online print-on-demand service that I liked. So here is the preview of Rolling Thunder 2007:

Thanks in advance for checking it out.

These pics were all taken in a two-day span around the VMMV open house in 2006. Hopefully next year I will be able to travel a bit more and get to more tanks for 2008.

SteveC86

#2: Re: Tank Calendar 2007 - Runners from the VMMV Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:48 pm
    ----
Thanks for the "heads up", Steve!

The perfect gift for you guys still looking for something for wives/girlfriends! Wink

#3: Re: Tank Calendar 2007 - Runners from the VMMV Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:40 pm
    ----
- SteveC86
I realize it's kinda late in the season for calendars but I only recently found an online print-on-demand service that I liked. So here is the preview of Rolling Thunder 2007:

Nice site and cheaper than most... hell cheaper than everyone. The company I have been dealing with charge you for even thinking of using them!

Cool

#4: Re: Tank Calendar 2007 - Runners from the VMMV Author: RichardIsner PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:31 am
    ----
Steve,

This looks nice! Maybe I can be in the next edition as the Hetzer commander! The museum is going to appreciate your efforts to help them raise funds too. I know what Allan Cors is getting in his stocking!

Merry Christmas.

Richard Isner

#5: Re: Tank Calendar 2007 - Runners from the VMMV Author: SteveC86Location: Yorktown, VA PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:41 pm
    ----
Well, January has come and gone and the S-tank is "history." I'm already planning the 2008 calendar and I was wondering some things. These questions assume that the 2008 version is ready a little more ahead of time in 2007...

Would you folks be more likely to order a calendar like this online (like I have it set up now) or would you be more inclined to buy one off the shelf in a bookstore or calendar kiosk?

Thanks,
SteveC86

-> AFV News Discussion Board