Great fly
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Great fly Author: JG300-Cobra PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:32 am
    ----
WOAW

guyrevel.free.fr/WGP/F...P_2002.wmv

#2: Re: Great fly Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:03 pm
    ----
The opening music was cool, the flying impressive.....and the babe REALLY impressive! Razz

#3: Re: Great fly Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:59 pm
    ----
ooooohhhh yeah!!

#4: Re: Great fly Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:03 pm
    ----
HO-LEEE CRIPES!!!! Nice find, Cobra!

That radial-engined sucker she's flying is a Sukhoi Su26.....BITCHIN russian aerobatic plane (and guess its a russian babe too)...great plane, got an R/C version of it.

And the racetrack setting was wild!!!!

#5: Re: Great fly Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:47 pm
    ----
WOW!!! That was awesome!!!!!! That is some serious rudder works.....

#6: Re: Great fly Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:39 am
    ----
WOW is right! Great video! Thanks for the link!!

#7: Re: Great fly Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:20 am
    ----
That is nuts how these high performance planes can do all that. Just looks impossible.

#8: Re: Great fly Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:10 pm
    ----
actually was lucky enough to have seen that one fella in the blue sukhoi here at our local airshow....next to the F-18 and the snowbirds it was incredible.......I did manage to get it on video too......I just remember filming it and thinking too myself .."is that even possible"????,,,,,he took that thing into a vertical climb and instead of nosing down at the stall point he held it there in a hover,,,that and many other incredible feats.....I loved the sound that sucker made too,,,,,very low end, deep sounding power is the best I can explain it....I cannot remember the fellas name unless I watch the video again but his lil' blue sukhoi was apptly named......."Russian Thunder"

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum