GHQ Registration
-> EURO Squadron!

#1: GHQ Registration Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:04 pm
    ----
This is mainly for Shady. When I click on the registration button at
www.ccnhosting.co.uk/c...uroBlah.pl
and at the bottom is a box that says E-Mail when your corsor is over it says Admin. the address is EUROadmin @ ccnhosting.co.uk, I have sent 2 e-mails to that addy shades the first you say you havent recieved. In the main box there is a link and the addy cant be found
www.ccnhosting.co.uk/c...ting.co.uk
and under it ask if your over the age of 13. Now that question took me awhile I had to do the math and since I am just a Captian my eduction is some what lacking lol.
I hope this isnt confusing it only took me 4 times to write and an hour to get the 4th one right lmao.
~S~ Shades hope you can help oh ya, the E-Mail was sent under Outlook if that helps.

#2: Re: GHQ Registration Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:07 pm
    ----
See even after 4 tries and hour I still forget something lol. I also need the addy and PW to downloads I need the cd crack for IL2 and skins hopfully our skins are posted there. For some reason maybe age I guess I have a blank CD when I copied all of my IL2 downloads before I lost the puter.

#3: Re: GHQ Registration Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:51 am
    ----
Hi bud,
I'm on a different p.c. at the moment but I'll mail you everything tonight.
I may have missed something myself but I'll check when I'm on my own p.c.

(and I saw sweets 1st :P)

#4: Re: GHQ Registration Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:49 pm
    ----
Wink Rodger dodger on Sweets, and awaiting further orders Sir.

#5: Re: GHQ Registration Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:08 pm
    ----
OK Bro I was clicking the wrong age, lol I told ya I was 13 lmao, now you should have the correct e-mail.

#6: Re: GHQ Registration Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:18 am
    ----
lol
Jest joshin' with ya on sweets, Mark.
She's a big girl and quite able to take care of herself (but I did see her 1st! ;))

I've found yr registration earlier today and have authorised yr access to the site so you should be able to chat with the big boys again now.
heheh
All locations of EURO sites / files / passwords are in the Personnel Area.
~S~

#7: Re: GHQ Registration Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:51 am
    ----
Can I get access to the Euro site...I miss my old buddy Brit1 Mr. Green

#8: Re: GHQ Registration Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:56 am
    ----
Hiya Hitty,
This is now our public forum.
We moved it lock-stock-and-barrel into C-C.
GHQ is for EURO members only these days because we're so cute.

Our 'Dark-Side-Of-The-Moon' wing does check in here occasionally, so you should have a reply from him soon.
(That, and I'll mail him to point it out for you later anyway!)
Wink

-> EURO Squadron!