Repaints for CFS2
-> CFS2

#1: Repaints for CFS2 Author: RobH PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:21 am
    ----
Hi all!! I thought I would pop in here and do a little advertising,lol. I have started my own website, with several repaints for CFS2. I only have repaints available right now for the Hellcat, but as you will see, I have lots more planned Mr. Green

Here is the link to my website: mysite.verizon.net/res...2andcfs32/

Thanks for the use of the space here! Mr. Green

#2: Re: Repaints for CFS2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:13 am
    ----
HIya Rob and welcome to Com Central...:chug:

Always great to see a new site dedicated to flight sims and we want to offer you another opportunity to offer up your downloads by using our download section here at CC....:wink: Mr. Green

#3: Re: Repaints for CFS2 Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:02 am
    ----
~S~ ROB
Welcome to CC. I have been to ur site a few times before and it is on my fav list, feel free to post here and keep us up to date on ur site.

#4: Re: Repaints for CFS2 Author: RobH PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:14 pm
    ----
Thanks all!! Glad you like them Mr. Green

Just dropped in to let you all know that I just added to my site, repaints of the 1% AVH Devastator, 1% AVH Avenger in both USN and RN, and the Dauntless from FDGv2. I have provided links on each page, in case you don't have the planes

Shadow_Bshwackr, at this time, I want to keep my paints on my site, just so I can keep track on them. I am never satisfied with my paints and I am always updating, and with them on my site, it's easier to make the changes I need to. I can't help it, I just can't leave things alone, hahaha!

I appreciate the offer Mr. Green If someday I can no longer keep my website, I will gladly put them up on yours Wink

Thanks again, and here is my address mysite.verizon.net/res...index.html

#5: Re: Repaints for CFS2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:02 am
    ----
:D...

The good thing about this download section here is you can link them to your server or site. You can get the exposure here and at the same time maintain control over the files. Wink

#6: Re: Repaints for CFS2 Author: RobH PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:15 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
:D...

The good thing about this download section here is you can link them to your server or site. You can get the exposure here and at the same time maintain control over the files. Wink

Hey Shadow_Bshwackr, Ok I checked out how to upload, but what section should I list them under? Should I just use CFS2 planes, or something else?

#7: Re: Repaints for CFS2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:05 pm
    ----
Hiya Rob!

There is a new catagory called Skins for the skins..:wink:

-> CFS2