Photographic Evidence
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS3

#1: Photographic Evidence Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:08 am
    ----
(Note: This is a new post made by splitting it off from another topic here, in order to help keep the original thread on-topic while allowing this one to enjoy a separate life all it's own...since the pix deserve comment, and the other thread is about a matter altogether different, yet no doubt important to the original poster.

We now pick up where Hoppa left off.....the gender remark makes sense only if you refer back to the other thread.....thanks for understanding!

Stoopy)

Well I gotta find out what nasty thing I did to get called a girl.... Shocked ...lol kiddin' sweets. but to put things back on track I most certainly am of male gender and have been all my life. obviously there is some sort of mistake along the lines but I do appreciate the fact that my name has left an impression as a somewhat good thing I guess.

I also have never acted or pretented to be a girl with my name Hoppa or any other for that matter,,,I guess no-one has asked me nicely enough yet.. Wink
But yeah, to put things at rest I am all man,,,,to be more descriptive I am a large man,,,A beat up ol' gruffly bugger who packed a chainsaw through the mountains cutting down forests half my life.
Dont get me wrong I do like girls...(sweets especially)....not because I'm in touch with my feminine side but rather I like to get in touch with their femi.........you get the idea.....

yeah,,,im male...

#2: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:45 am
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
But yeah, to put things at rest I am all man,,,,to be more descriptive I am a large man,,,A beat up ol' gruffly bugger who packed a chainsaw through the mountains cutting down forests half my life.

"Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day
I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wildflowers
I put on women's clothing
and hang around in bars."

Sorry, couldn't resist. Wink

#3: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:08 am
    ----
yeah yeah,,,,,someone had to Ascout and I guess I had that coming...hehe..

#4: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:37 am
    ----
LOL Hoppa, you did indeed...

Did you get to work on that plane, or just visiting?

#5: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:41 pm
    ----
Heya Bush,,,no I was just visiting but it was kind of a special visit and I think me and the wife really lucked out.
The plane was here on a regular visit to the public and of course I went but did not want to wait in a lineup and pay a buncha money to go knocking elbows with all the other folk. Upon leaving red deer airport it blew an engine and had to land, during its stay in red deer waiting for an engine replacement I went to the hangar it was in and there were 3-4 guys working on it but were just stepping out for lunch. they said to me and my wife go ahead and look around.....stay outa the nose, tail and cockpit other than that cya. Me and the wife spent about 40 minutes inside checking it all out.....was very cool indeed.....got some more pics if ya wanna see em'...? lemmee know if you do and ill post

#6: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:35 pm
    ----
Yes! Hoppa, please do!

She's a real beaut!

#7: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 am
    ----
Okay Ill submit a few pics from that day....
one pic I dont have is of the CL-13B sabre 6 that is owned by the company loaning the hangar for this repair, Canadian air spray
www.airliners.net/sear...entry=true
it was there and I took pics but cant find them,,,apparently it has just left on loan to some museum in arizona but here in red deer it actually served a cool purpose. It would fly up to CFB cold lake and fly around with a tow-rope with a target on it and the F-18's used for target practice. very cool .....anyways...

#8: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:46 pm
    ----
Nice pics Hoppa! BTW, looks as if the wife was lookin' at you when she was holding that '50'...lol

#9: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:27 pm
    ----
lol Bushy,
I came up with several captions for that when I saw it but restrained myself.
Wink

#10: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:05 pm
    ----
way coolness thank you Hoppa for sharing Mr. Green

#11: Re: Photographic Evidence Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:55 pm
    ----
Hopefully not to ruffle any feathers, but I split this off as a separate topic so any well-deserved comments and compliments could continue to roll in towards Hoppa in an unfettered fashion, while not hijacking the subject in the other thread, which is important to that person as well, I'm sure...

That all being said......GREAT pix and Hoppa I dig that F-86!!!!!!!!!!

#12: Re: Photographic Evidence Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 pm
    ----

Wink

#13: Re: Photographic Evidence Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:24 am
    ----
I was going to say something about those things being off topic and not on the original idea of the thread, which was Luft looking for a squad to join. Not gender bending, pictures of allied aircraft or anything else. But splitting the thread is a much better idea. Even better wouild be removing some off-color comments. *grin*

#14: Re: Photographic Evidence Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:36 am
    ----
If you find anything truly off-color you can PM me, Red, as I'm all ears, and that should be true of most/all mods here for their respective forums....although we do make an effort not to edit or remove other's posts here without good reason......Thx!

#15: Re: Photographic Evidence Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:44 am
    ----
Nice pics Hoppa. Bet walking around the inside of that Bomber was a real treat.

-> CFS3