Skwirrell-cam
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:57 am
    ----
Demm Wullufs.
Yer on the list!
Come the day of the revolution....!
Razz

#17: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:03 pm
    ----
-S-

Didnt I hit you with my car last week..??????????

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#18: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:11 pm
    ----
You can hit greys, not reds.
Razz

#19: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:05 pm
    ----
-S-

Dont know if was red before I hit it...was red afterwords though..lol..

#20: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:30 pm
    ----
lol
(sob)

#21: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:09 am
    ----
yeh yeh....I guess them squirrels is kinda cute and all but why do they always look so constipated?. too much nuts I guess. And on a more personal note if I may.......your back is looking a little patchy there,,,short of good fuzzy fur there. either you had a mishap with a de-barker machine or you and Sweets is fibbin' about not meeting yet.

Laughing

#22: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:32 am
    ----
-S-

Hey, do you know whats green and eats nuts..?......................syphilis....

#23: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:17 am
    ----
grrrrrrr lolol

#24: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: airshowpilot PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:21 pm
    ----
Silly squirrel yuo t3h fonnay !! Smile

#25: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:00 am
    ----
- A1Trigger_Happy
nice wolfe i have yet to tried bama friend skwirrell. may have to try some soon.... ya got any skwirrell traps to use on shadeypoo?

In answer to that, we just pop 'em with a .22 caliber rifle, skin 'em, gut 'em, and cut, dip and fry..... Smile

Wolfe

(it's what is in the fry dip that makes the difference!) Mr. Green

(some of them tough ones you have to wash down...lol)

#26: Re: Skwirrell-cam Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:13 am
    ----
i hear ya. anything thats a rodent ya gotta was down i reckon?

-> Officer's Club