Indoor helicopter
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Indoor helicopter Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:05 pm
    ----
thought that www.interactivetoy.com...uito.htmis was really cool I am going to try to fix the link www.interactivetoy.com/ lets see if this one works,funny that you should mention a cat right off Stoopy cause thats the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.

Last edited by JG300-Dan736 on Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Indoor helicopter Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:07 pm
    ----
Can't view the link right now (not a fault of the post) but I believe, by the description, I've seen that before!!!!!!!!

Anybody know how much them suckers cost???

Dang, if we only had a cat at home....nawwww, scratch that, still not worth having a cat over!

#3: Re: Indoor helicopter Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:58 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Can't view the link right now (not a fault of the post) but I believe, by the description, I've seen that before!!!!!!!!

Anybody know how much them suckers cost???

Dang, if we only had a cat at home....nawwww, scratch that, still not worth having a cat over!

Might be...if it was a gunship. Wink

#4: Re: Indoor helicopter Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:49 pm
    ----
around a year and half ago I got the Ikarus fun piccolo. Built it and attempted to fly without much luck so on the shelf it went and sat untill a couple of weeks ago when I was on vacation and looking for something to do. After giving another shot and following some tips on sites I found I was able to hover and after many crashes the last hard landing did it in. Have another updated kit on order (cheaper than buying the parts seperately).
Available bodies from Ikarus.

www.ikarus-modellbau.d...ccolo1.WMV

Ascout will like this one. All these bodies with the exception of Huey and the 206/OH-58 are hand made. He did hand make the gun pods on his Huey Gunship.

jons.microhelis.com/Im...P_3962.jpg
jons.microhelis.com/Images/jon3.JPG
jons.microhelis.com/Im...P_3619.jpg
jons.microhelis.com/Im...P_2666.jpg
jons.microhelis.com/Im...P_2770.jpg

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum