And they say all the good ones are taken....
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:11 am
    ----
The girl of your dreams!

#2: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:21 am
    ----
MAN! if thats for real dad shoulda drove that car right back to the dealer, i saw another version of this on utube so i'm guessing there set up, if not god help us lol...

#3: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:43 am
    ----
maybe he just should get 'r a bucket of blue paint and toss it over the frigging car..................... Laughing

wadda ya mean by a spoiled brat............. a good kick in the rear would sort her out !

or maybe dad needs areality check Laughing

#4: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:56 am
    ----
Well in my opinion she's to old to change.............Mom and Dad need to kick er a _ _ out and see after a couple of years of not knowing nothin she complains about the color of her 1970 vintage whatever........... and the rat hole she lives in...............

But in reality she'll find some rich dude 40 years older that will spoil her even more and she'll burn him in the end!!!! Cool

#5: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:53 am
    ----
A lesson for everyone.

That's what happens when you don't beat your children effectively.

#6: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:40 am
    ----
lol Shades

#7: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:07 pm
    ----
Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

#8: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:33 pm
    ----
One of my sons had his birthday, I think he was 12 or 13, and I gave him a pocket video-game as just one out of more presents. He started complaining the object was a lousy and rotten one.

I kept my calmness, took the game, and with a plastic gesture smashed the game against the wall in smithereens (the game, not the wall).

He never complained anymore about presents.
Mr. Green
Marco

#9: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:45 pm
    ----
Two small words, that seperately don't mean much. But, when put together, have a tremendous, meaningful, and life-changing effect on a young person's life.

BELT
BUTT

#10: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:20 pm
    ----
Shocked Mr. Green

#11: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:24 pm
    ----
the dad needs his arse kicked... spineless dumb*ss....

guess money cant buy love... eh?

#12: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:40 am
    ----
If that was my kid, as soon as she complained, I would have opened the door, sat down, started the engine, and driven it right back to the dealers. I would have asked for my money back. Then I would have gone to the most trashy used car dealership I could find, and picked out the ugliest, rusty, POS there, and brought it home. I would hand her the keys and say you have 30 minutes to pack what you can carry and find another place to live. If she didn't have a job, Oh well. Maybe it was time she got one, then she would learn to appreciate a nice gift when she receives it instead of whine and complain. If she wants something nice, she would have to earn enough to buy it like the rest of society does.

#13: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:08 am
    ----
"but daddy the skwirrel isnt red" shades theres yer girl right there. she'd drive ya completely nutty seein as yer already halfway there Wink Twisted Evil

#14: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:38 pm
    ----
- RCAF_Wingnut
If that was my kid, as soon as she complained, I would have opened the door, sat down, started the engine, and driven it right back to the dealers. I would have asked for my money back. Then I would have gone to the most trashy used car dealership I could find, and picked out the ugliest, rusty, POS there, and brought it home. I would hand her the keys and say you have 30 minutes to pack what you can carry and find another place to live. If she didn't have a job, Oh well. Maybe it was time she got one, then she would learn to appreciate a nice gift when she receives it instead of whine and complain. If she wants something nice, she would have to earn enough to buy it like the rest of society does.

Well, it dang well better be BLUE!

#15: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:56 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- RCAF_Wingnut

Well, it dang well better be BLUE!

Get it primer gray and buy her a can of blue paint! Shocked

-> Officer's Club