Which world war II tank are you?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Which world war II tank are you? Author: panthertank PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:06 pm
    ----
Take the quiz here!

Turns out I'm a Churchill Tank Razz

#2: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:15 pm
    ----
Apparently so am I...

Neil

#3: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:23 pm
    ----
I didn't expected to be a Stalin's soldier.. T34/76

#4: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:26 pm
    ----
Well, no French tanks are available...

The only possibilities are:

M4 Sherman
A22 Churchill
Tiger I
Elefant
Panzer V
T-34/76

I'm sure we could come up with a more expansive list & criteria Wink

Neil

#5: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: SabotLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:23 pm
    ----
I'm an M4 Sherman tank, but before I took the test I guessed I'd be an M24 Chaffee.

#6: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:36 pm
    ----
I turned out to be a Panzer V....

Cool

#7: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:31 pm
    ----
A22 Churchill....???

"An infantry support tank that could handle itself in the African deserts. All around an average tank"

Well,...okay. Not quite what I expected.

#8: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: GerryChester PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:18 am
    ----
- Dontos
A22 Churchill
"An infantry support tank that could handle itself in the African deserts. All around an average tank"

A somewhat misleading quote. Apart from two brief actions with KingForce, my tracks were not laid on African deserts. For an "average tank" there was none better when it came to doing battle in the mountains of Tunisia and Italy.

Cheers, Gerry

#9: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:05 am
    ----
It says I am a "Tiger", heavy and expensive

#10: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: buglerbilly PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:46 am
    ----
Tiger 1 here as well........... Mr. Green

#11: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:45 pm
    ----
very interesting, says i am an M4-- "massed produced and weak" to use their words.

what did they say to describe the other tanks?

#12: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:23 am
    ----
Alas I'm an elefant, (and why is that even on the list since it's a TD not a tank?) I suppose I should change my avatar

Jeff Lewis

#13: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:44 pm
    ----
I turned out to be a Churchill,

Maybe being born in England did affect me.

Joe D

#14: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:07 pm
    ----
Hi Folks!

"American M4 Sherman. Mass produced and weak, but quantity has a quality all its own."

Sherman????

My favorite WW II is the JagdPanther and the Panther. Just like the looks of them.

Interesting and a bit confuzing.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#15: Re: Which world war II tank are you? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:11 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Folks!

"American M4 Sherman. Mass produced and weak, but quantity has a quality all its own."

Sherman????

Sgt, Scouts Out!

I'm not sure what concerns me more...the websites' characterization of some of these vehicles, or the fact that Roy and I apparently answered the questions the same way. Shocked

-> AFV News Discussion Board