AFCAD scenery for Usworth UK (EGNU)
-> FS2004

#1: AFCAD scenery for Usworth UK (EGNU) Author: NelsonLocation: Good Old Blighty PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:41 pm
    ----
Hi, does anyone have an AFCAD file for Usworth Aerodrome, also known as Sunderland airport? I am hoping to find one so I can add it to FS2004.
I know it doesn't exist now as the Nissan car factory is there but it would bring back memories.
Regards
Nelson

#2: Re: AFCAD scenery for Usworth UK (EGNU) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:48 pm
    ----
We got one for ya Nelson.
Just waiting for delivery of the master design file now.
See thread in the EURO forum.

(As we're 607 Squadron, and it's our base, we like to help our neighbours. ;))

#3: Re: AFCAD scenery for Usworth UK (EGNU) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:52 pm
    ----
Unfortunately we have been unable to lay hands on the AFCAD file Nelson was after as the original designer of the EURO version of Usworth had a drive failure a few months ago and a lot of data was lost / mislaid.

If anyone knows of such a FS2K4 file for Usworth, which Nelson can use to re-design it using his local knowledge and pictorial history, please shout here, or PM Nelson (or myself).

-> FS2004