Premaircraft FSX updated DHC6 Twin Otter
-> FSX

#1: Premaircraft FSX updated DHC6 Twin Otter Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:47 am
    ----
At last the long time (just a couple of months, to tell the truth) announced update of the Twin Otter has arrived, complete with VC and full cabin!

-> www.premaircraft.com/index.html

I like this plane very much, and I'm sure that after this first release, a great number of versions and liveries will be made available, as it was for the FS9 version.

Case I missed to tell you, the same designers released a pretty Learjet 60 just a few weeks ago: go and have a look!

Cool
Marco

#2: Re: Premaircraft FSX updated DHC6 Twin Otter Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:31 pm
    ----
Great find Marco and thanks for the 'heads up'! I'm getting it right now!! (Actually, I have to before I forget....lol)

#3: Re: Premaircraft FSX updated DHC6 Twin Otter Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:56 pm
    ----
Has anybody tried their Dash 8-300?
I just downloaded and installed according to Harry Blaisdales' instructions ,got the plane and all except for complete gauges, missing:PDF, ALT;AP ANNOUN, a/p panel
have already contacted Harry Blaisdel and hope for a reply

I'm sorry I left tis topic untouched for so long. barry contacted me almost straight away and sent me a fix for the panel, a new panel cfg. ans since no complaints.
Beware/Hurry premieraircraft are planning to put a price on their airctaft soon...

-> FSX