I like the rotary stuff too.
-> FS2004

#1: I like the rotary stuff too. Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:07 am
    ----
Every now and then I decide to drag one of the egg beaters out of the hanger and go for a fly. Fun, once you get the hang of the buggers.

#2: Re: I like the rotary stuff too. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:34 am
    ----
AH !! flying egg beaters !! Laughing

fled
Wink

#3: Re: I like the rotary stuff too. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:39 pm
    ----
Love 'em too.....be sure to get fr8ycat's OH-6A Loach for some sweet rotary-wing times!

Here's a vid made a while back, courtesy of Hovercontrol's storaqe.....
64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/...mg=&tt=mpg

#4: Re: I like the rotary stuff too. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:16 pm
    ----
Quite a few of us here are addicted to rotary wing...many of them tend to be green and armed, but we're a rowdy bunch and we like to break things but sometimes we get pastoral and all and fly civilian stuff too...it's all good. Wink

Helicopters let you go where you want and land where you want...and there are some sceneries available for FS2004 that wouldn't have it any other way. Mr. Green

Look back through the FS2004 threads and you'll see what I mean. And several of us are also members over at Hovercontrol. Most of my sceneries are available at both places, as are Fr8ycat's helicopters.

-> FS2004