Christen Eagle
-> FS2004

#1: Christen Eagle Author: zswobbie1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:13 am
    ----
Hi Guys. My first time here. It is awesome getting a complete collection of paints with an aircraft such as the Spartan and Aero Commandos. I would LOVE a collection of Christen Eagle textures. This as an fantastic little plane and I have some repaints, but a full collection will be great. I have seen a "Snoopy" RAF paint but I cannot find it anyware. Anyone please help?

#2: Re: Christen Eagle Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:08 pm
    ----
HI zswobbie1 and welcome to Com Central!

Do you have a link to any of those? We'll be happy to take a look... Smile

#3: Re: Christen Eagle Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:14 pm
    ----
do a search on avsim or flightsim, type Christen Eagle in the searchbox, and surprise there will be more popping up than you can throw a stick at.

#4: Re: Christen Eagle Author: zswobbie1 PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:11 am
    ----
The Eagle is from Long Island Classics. On AVSIM and Flightsim there is the plane and quite a few paints. A few unusual ones such as Douglas Bader paints, Galland and a WW I paint amongst others. There might be some in fscombat.com as well but I cannot find them there as their search engine looks for zip names only (I think). This could be a fun project for someone to try and collect a good collection as the guys have done for the Commander, Sabre and Spartan. Any ideas?

#5: Re: Christen Eagle Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:22 pm
    ----
I have a few of the repaints as well as the rest of the hangar that LI Classics has offered. It would make an interesting project, that's for sure. Probably just the repaints by themselves without the Cristen Eagle base files, unless the freeware usage rights allow it to be re-distributed.

-> FS2004