Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:21 am
    ----
If there was a chance that I would actully build it - Ie not sit in the same place as my unbuilt MBT-70, T-92, Crusader, Tomcat, Hornet & Vulcan kits...

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...:B:SS:US:1

Neil

#2: Re: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: Cloudy PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:28 am
    ----
I remember that from many years ago but it was an odd scale as I recall. However, the good news is that Trumpeter is supposed to release a newly-tooled 1/35 Heuschrecke in the not-too-distant future.

#3: Re: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: Jim_Coles PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:05 am
    ----
1/30th scale IIRC. I think I still have one squirrelled away in my unbuilt kit stash.

#4: Re: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:38 am
    ----
How many kits do you all have in your unbuilt kit stash. I only have 51 and i'm sure i will get to them this year......sure I will

#5: Re: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:49 am
    ----
Okay, I dont have that many (I think). But its indicative that I havent built a model in probably 5 years - and those were snap-tight Japanese anime mecha kits. Okay, now ya'll know one of my other interests Wink And I've never really painted any of my kits, although I did have some painted for me...

Neil

#6: Re: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:30 pm
    ----
I think I will move my question to a new thread...

#7: Re: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:36 pm
    ----
I had the kit many moons ago and it was in fact in 1/30. No interior detail in the turret (pillbox ?) at all, not even a gun breech. and the rails and gantry were very rudimentary. On the plus side it came with a blow molded base that could be painted. there were at least three other kits in the series all based on the PZ IV chassis, a JGDPZ IV/L 70, PZ IV H and a Hummel. brings back memories

Jeff Lewis

#8: Re: Huh... Didnt know there was a kit for the Heuschreke... Author: T26E4 PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:05 pm
    ----
Ebay it if it's not dear to your heart. Then get the impending Trumeter kit.

My two cents ---

-> AFV News Discussion Board